Graphs

Moracho11's profile photo   02/20/2016 9:48 a.m.

Hello friends, I would like someone to tell me
Said how a graph is made of sugar that has been had and if there is any instrument to remove graphics.
I have diabetes 1 lada and I am arthus of ups and downs I do not know what to do I am desperate I have been with this 3 years and every time a new thing.
Thanks anyway, it is a different way of life (mood) and answer me the graphics please

:LUIS.

Moracho11's profile photo
Moracho11
02/20/2016 9:48 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi @MORACHO11 The easiest to have a reliable graph is to ur must urilize a continuous glucose meter, if you do not have one, you can get a test for a week or two, usually through your endocrine or directly with the MCG supplier (Dexcom, etc...)

fer's profile photo
fer
02/20/2016 10:10 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Hi,@MORACHO11 ,!What insulins do you use?Do you have fast at meals?

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/20/2016 11:50 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

If I use Novorapi Link

Moracho11
02/20/2016 2:27 p.m.

Ontrack is an application that I have in the mobile ... you put your blood measurement data every day ... and it gives you all kinds of graphics and more ... because it also gives you the value of glycosilada ...And I usually match the analytics when I do it

nuria_NBA's profile photo
nuria_NBA
02/21/2016 3:32 p.m.

Apology nuria.Where did you find that application?
If it was on the mobile it is an iPhone or an android if you tell me that. Telephone is
Or you got it on a PC.
Excuse the inconvenience, the application is ;;On track.I do have
LUCK.

Moracho11
02/21/2016 5:53 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.