If you live in Valencia, you have diabetes and you have ever thought about how to exercise safely perhaps this information that has come to us.The fitdiabetes arrives in Valencia, a free event designed for people with diabetes and seeks to train you in the practice of sport in a safe way.

The leading platform in Spain of personal trainers, training me, organizes an event for people with diabetes to learn to exercise safely.This event called Fitdiabetes will take place on Saturday, March 5 at 5:00 p.m. in Valencia and will consist of a theoretical session and another practice.

More than 10 personal trainers will be present in the fitdiabetes that will respond to all doubts that may arise.At the end of the Nuttralia day will offer healthy lunch and attendees will have at their disposal 2 dietitians-nutritionists to solve all the doubts that are generated.

You can sign up for free to fitdiabetes here: Link

It is a very good opportunity to get shape and learn to exercise safely!

If you have any questions, send an email to info@entrenar.me and they will help you delighted.
The platform training me collaborates with Channel Diabetes since its inception with the supply of information related to sport, health and diabetes.