Hello/kaixo to all !!!

Josu's profile photo   02/24/2016 12:39 p.m.

Good/kaixo,
I am a 28 -year -old boy from Bilbao who 2 months ago was diagnosed with lada diabetes (in the review of the work, I had no symptoms) and to present myself and collaborate as much as possible with the people.
On Saturday I already put on the patch of free Abbot and well it does not give me the exact data that in my blood but I suppose that I will see it more time.
So far what I have noticed has been alcohol hehe, that I used to leave more and take some more brewer but for food and sport as always.
Well I hope to use the forum and that we are easier to carry this "disease"

Greetings/Agur

Josu's profile photo
Josu
02/24/2016 12:39 p.m.

Diagnosticado en 2015/12.
Tipo 1. Libre1 desde 02/2016/Libre2 desde 06/2020
Toujeo 14
Dieta por Raciones +0- Novorapid 2/4/4
Último control hemoglobina: 5,6
33 años

Welcome!

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/24/2016 4:25 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Hi Josu Greetings, I am also Lada I have a year old with this, a question the abbot patch has given you Osakidetza or you have bought it.I guess you will walk alone with Lantus and some pill

jjvm's profile photo
jjvm
02/24/2016 7:33 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

jjvm said:
Hello greetings, I am also lada I have an year old with this, a question the abbot patch has given you osakidetza or you have bought it.I guess you will walk alone with Lantus and some pill

Hello!!
Well, I bought the patch, but Osakidetza gave me the reader.It has come out € 125 two patches, it is carillo but with what saved me in Parrandas hehe.I also wanted to try and give rest to my fingers.My insulin treatment is 3 novorapid punctures before meals and daily lantus.Pills 0. Today I have registered in the Vizcaya Diabetics Association to see Q count.
For anything here I am
Ondo passes eguna
Agur

Josu's profile photo
Josu
02/24/2016 7:53 p.m.

Diagnosticado en 2015/12.
Tipo 1. Libre1 desde 02/2016/Libre2 desde 06/2020
Toujeo 14
Dieta por Raciones +0- Novorapid 2/4/4
Último control hemoglobina: 5,6
33 años

Well, I don't think they tell you the truth, surely here you find out more, it seems that each one is given a different treatment even if it is a lay diabetes, the patches is not compatible with today's salaries

jjvm's profile photo
jjvm
02/24/2016 9:05 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.