Prolonged liberation metformin

Salmantino's profile photo   11/21/2016 3:26 p.m.

Good morning,

I am a 32-year-old young man and I have pre-diabetes, my blood glucose naturally (eating normal and without exercise) is about 110-140 although I am constant with the low diet in sugars and carbohydrates as well as doing somethingI stay in 90-120 easily.

I have tried the 850mg metformin but it causes me dizziness even an anxiety attack on the first day, and diarrhea, I have also tried to take half of the 425mg pill I find something better but perhaps it is still too much.

They have told me about a version of metformin that is released slower What brand is it?I have asked in the pharmacy and they have told me that this is a metformin that includes another component that is already stronger, and I do not want to take it, I just want to take metformin but that it has a softer and sustained effect over time.What brand do you recommend?

Thank you very much in advance.

Salmantino's profile photo
Salmantino
11/21/2016 3:26 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

If you have been taking it at the beginning, it is normal to have a bit of dizziness and diarrhea, the anxiety can also be for having to medicate for life, it also happens to me.After a month or so, in my case, the symptoms disappeared or minimized.I do not know if there is another type of prolonged action metformin, it is the first time I hear it.

Hugo Gonzalez Peiteado's profile photo
Hugo Gonzalez Peiteado
11/22/2016 10:13 a.m.

Salamanca, I want to tell you that I revert prediabetes, without taking metformin.Just changing feeding habits.
If you like, I tell you my experience.: D

maui's profile photo
maui
11/23/2016 4:34 p.m.

I think that carrying the diet you carry and so on you can stop taking it.HE
Of people who have presidents and only care without medication.You have
Tried?Metformin is a pain, I was three
Months and the symptoms were not taken away.Now I take metformin and linagliptin but
My fridels are superior to yours.Now tb me
They have put a pill to urinate the sugar that does not spend ... another fuck and the fatal stomach

Calolu's profile photo
Calolu
06/06/2017 7:38 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.