{'en': 'Rolling mountain of emotions', 'es': 'Montaña rusa de emociones'} Image

Rolling mountain of emotions

Antonio Alarcon's profile photo   11/22/2016 10:22 a.m.

Good morning,

This morning I am a downturn, a bad figure, or an error in a decision, or a bad account of the HDC, or a wrong correction, or ....... etc.

There is always something that raises you to this damn roller coaster of emotions

Every 5 hours an exam ..... a tension situation ....

Bufff ...., you have to tighten your teeth, swallow saliva, and wait for you to return from school, see how it is.
Russian mountain of emotions .......

Antonio Alarcon's profile photo
Antonio Alarcon
11/22/2016 10:22 a.m.

DM3
Padre de Javier, 14 años, DM1 desde Mayo 2016

Cheer up!We all have days like this!There are to arm yourself with patience!

RocioLA's profile photo
RocioLA
11/22/2016 11:02 a.m.

30 años - DM1 - Debut Marzo 2014 - Lantus 7 - Novorapid 0 - 5 - 10

@TLT70 are many factors to take into account, much information to process and sometimes the head plays bad passes.
This morning I lift myself and decided to put the insulin after breakfast, I even ate a chocolate cookie so that I could hold me well ... because in the end I forget to prick later and to the roller coaster that I climbed hahaha.
I do not say that it is the first time that happens to me, nor will it be the last one, that I am sure, when you have so many things in my head having an oversight is something very human.
Rabies and a thousand things you feel, but in the end it is best to try to stay cold, fix the disaster and have patience until everything returns to its place.I encourage and do not discourage you, we all emotionally have all we have;)

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
11/22/2016 1:04 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

@Tlt70 you can only take it patiently, it is what touches us, many encouragement! I am sure you will end up balancing!:)>-

fer's profile photo
fer
11/22/2016 1:07 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Cheer up!!!In case it serves as comfort, my daughter, after being lowered dose for two weeks, we got stabilized, on Sunday Paella, complies with a cake included and great.But yesterday all day for the clouds, even in the afternoon, and today, not so much, but almost.Bolis change, rectifications every two hours and instead of going down I was still going up ... desperate ..... tonight I think we found the reason, menstruation, but there is no way to get out of 200 ...

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
11/22/2016 2:20 p.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

I do not carry a statistic of the stable or similar days that I have had with similar glycemias but I think that it has not reached 4 days in a row, I have been more or less in similar values, there will always be something that alters you, food, sport, stress etc ... If this were Sota, horse and king would be very easy to carry and would not have any emotion .. !!: D

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
11/22/2016 2:24 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Exact @sigsauer, to us the joy of acceptable values ​​and without any hypo, lasted less than two days.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
11/22/2016 2:28 p.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Yeah
There are so many variables that you do not know sometimes where to search, I suppose that in full puberty it is difficult to achieve full stability

Thank you very much for the animals

Deciding to put this issue was to see that, different points of view of our moods according to the damn figure that the glucometer gives us

Antonio Alarcon
11/22/2016 2:33 p.m.

DM3

Hol@!I have multiple symptoms.
When my partner starts to download, make you a glycemia test because you have a bad milk ... I measure me and .... hypo to song> :)
Other times, it gives me a lot of insecurity and a lot of feeling of guilt, I judge and criticize myself ... I measure me and ... hypo.
Sometimes I feel accelerated, like a motorcycle but I spent more at the beginning.
Others hold on in my own conversation, I do not remember how some words are said I entertain myself and I mess doing things until I finally measure me and .... hypo.
When I exercise, elliptical, I notice it because I get down the intensity gradually and I measure yyyyy .... hypo

Bohhhh !!The hypos are never the same, what annoyed!But I have noticed that I have a lot and I have more emotional lability.I was always very quiet.

Pinkunicorn's profile photo
Pinkunicorn
11/22/2016 3:06 p.m.

DM1 desde 2009
Lantus 23 UI 14h ahora probando Toujeo 28 UI 14h
Apidra Junior a demanda
Accu Check Aviva Expert
FreeStile Libre
Última HbA1c 6,8

pinkunicorn said:
... when my partner starts to download, get a blood glucose test because you have a bad milk ... I measure me and .... hypo the song & GT; :)

I fully subscribe !!!!=)

fer's profile photo
fer
11/22/2016 3:27 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Cheer up!It is hard and must be even worse passing your child and having a thousand things in mind.
The typical happens to me too, that if I see the high measurement I goat me, that if a hypo comes to me not because then the same.And what I get irritable with the hypos, haha ​​without a doubt, my partner also tells me.
That if I get nervous and stressed and then go up and get worse and worse ...
But I try to control the emotions because in the end it is worse, we have enough to deal with.
That said, a thousand dosses and patience!

Miexron's profile photo
Miexron
11/22/2016 4:16 p.m.

DM tipo 1 desde Junio 2016 - Novorapid y Toujeo.
HbA1c: 6,2 // 30 añazos
----------------------------------------------------------------
Échale un ojo a mi web de ilustraciones sobre diabetes!: https://www.facebook.com/diabetesatiras/

@tlt70 that happens to you and everyone, be sure.As the companions say they are a thousand factors to take into account, factors that often escape our hands.It is very complicated is very difficult, our brains are computers working 24 hours a day 365 days of the year.
The HC account is a hell many times, and let's not say if we have eaten away from home, that there are two possibilities we throw the insu to death and in the end we eat the mid -table desserts or go up for fear of the hiccup.
Each one value more one thing or another.
Well and doing sports as he does or tells you.We have to try to be positive, but it is very difficult, not always our mind is to be positive.I do not understand when I listen to certain phrases of happiness, listening that everything happens for something, listeningdiabetic.
You have to fight, fight and fight again, and when we fall again and continue fighting, when our be battery runs out, we have to take out emergency batteries to continue fighting, always have an illusion to fight, to fight,For my diabetic@ it is synonymous with fighter@.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/22/2016 5:57 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

It is normal to me there is no day that something like this happens to me ... today for example before eating 76 has started to eat and I said I will wait and surprisingly today ate great ... result? At two hours 320, soI play correction correction and we are still in 296 ...
If one day it has no peak to pass from 200 and has no hypos I give myself with a song in my teeth

mariah14's profile photo
mariah14
11/22/2016 6:44 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@jconegar
Fighters and brave, how much reason you are!
Everything we do requires a lot of effort, concern and control;But we are making the important thing.
The first time I made a transoceanic journey gave me a panic, and in reality every time I do it.You have to take everything double in case something is lost, you are afraid that insulin does not spoil, that they do not stop you in the controls with all the cargo so as not to have to explain your problem, to also carry medication by itselfSick, not to get sick, that they do not steal you ..... I think it is another word we have to live with, another Damocles sword.

Pinkunicorn's profile photo
Pinkunicorn
11/22/2016 7:38 p.m.

DM1 desde 2009
Lantus 23 UI 14h ahora probando Toujeo 28 UI 14h
Apidra Junior a demanda
Accu Check Aviva Expert
FreeStile Libre
Última HbA1c 6,8

Yes, yes, trips ... that is another
My son has to go next year from studies to Rome, also a boat trip, and, of course .., of diabetes his teachers and classmates or potatoes, I will already ask for here later tips, things to have inaccount and others ...

Antonio Alarcon
11/22/2016 8:20 p.m.

DM3

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.