Insulin pump

Ise's profile photo   03/01/2016 10:41 a.m.

Hello good morning I am type 2 diabetics, insulin dependent, four punctures with their corresponding control punctures my question is how it is achieved that they put a bomb the endocrine did not tell me or that if not (told me xsi I had 3000euros me mePay) this may happen thanks

Ise's profile photo
Ise
03/01/2016 10:41 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Where are you from?

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
03/01/2016 11:22 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Hi, I'm from Madrid

Ise's profile photo
Ise
03/01/2016 11:26 a.m.

I think type 2 are not authorized by the bomb ...

Gala's profile photo
Gala
03/01/2016 2:35 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Ohhh I know that if thanks

Ise's profile photo
Ise
03/01/2016 2:43 p.m.

Hello gala and that discrimination that is due,

Ise's profile photo
Ise
03/01/2016 4:03 p.m.

Well, I don't know how to tell you, but I don't know any kind 2 with a bomb.
The discrimination with type 2, na more than you see what happens with the strips, needles and lancetas, according to the community in which you live like this and if you are type 2, a continuous fight with the strips, because with thebomb the same ...

Gala's profile photo
Gala
03/01/2016 4:17 p.m.

I am writing to you from the Community of Madrid and I have no problems with the ectas strips etc. That is why I tell you that I know that they have put them to the type 2 diabetics depends on the endoctrine is the one that has you to authorize it

Ise's profile photo
Ise
03/01/2016 4:40 p.m.

Well, it is hallucinated ... Many type 2 diabetics do not give a glucometer and others put a bomb ......

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
03/01/2016 6:13 p.m.

But it depends on the treatment .. with fast and slow insulin are almost the same as a type1, although they will not have so much risk of ketoacidosis ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/01/2016 8:06 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Thanks Regina

Ise's profile photo
Ise
03/01/2016 9:41 p.m.

Ise, they are trying to help you ... Ana Isabel has a lotstripsThe one that is not informed is you ...

Con_Q_de_quimica's profile photo
Con_Q_de_quimica
03/01/2016 10:14 p.m.

In which community do you live, what you can not miss is the most basic for control of me, of course, it has never lacked me

Ise's profile photo
Ise
03/01/2016 10:17 p.m.

Thanks, @con_q_de_quimica.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
03/01/2016 10:19 p.m.

ise said:
in which community you live, what you cannot miss is the most basic for control to me, of course, I have never missed

Andalusia, if you are looking in the forum, you will see that it is not precisely the only one in which it occurs.The most basic for control should not be missing, but in practice there is a lack (and much).

Con_Q_de_quimica
03/01/2016 10:24 p.m.

Good morning, you could tell me which is the diabetic that profile to put the insulin bomb, today I go to the endocrine to see what tells me

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/04/2016 9:34 a.m.

isla said:
good morning, you could tell me which is the diabetic that profile to put the insulin bomb, today I go to the endocrine to see q tells me

Well, in general, who gives the profile is a person who does everything possible to control diabetes (follow the diets, use the drugs correctly ...) and despite this he fails to stabilize, it is also taken into account for those who have hyperglycemia orHypoglycemia without symptoms.

Con_Q_de_quimica
03/04/2016 3:17 p.m.

@Isela, you asked why they did not put the bomb, surely they did not put it because you were type 2, you asked that why discrimination, to type 2 usually they usually restrict you more everything, as if you were second diabetics, that there are manyCases here in the forum that do not even give it, and another partner, @anaisabel, commented the same as me, highlighted the inequalities of some diabetics to others.

Other foros have explained the many problems with the material with type 2 and that surely for that reason they did not put the pump.

Gala's profile photo
Gala
03/04/2016 10:12 p.m.

I reopen the issue after reviewing the comments.

I ask you all to remember that in the forum we are here to help us, that we all do it with the best intention and that this is what we share, please leave the comments that do not serve this purpose aside and focus on helping us,Thanks in advance for understanding it!

Here I leave the link to the forum rules, in case you want to read it: Link

Of the norms I like to highlight the following:

Welcome to the diabetes forum for all: diabetics, parents, couples, family and friends!

The forum is a meeting space for all, a place to share information about diabetes, explain personal experiences and ask questions, all of us who are part of the forum we will try to answer them from our experience and with the greatest possible rigor.

The forum is open for all publics, which includes children, young and adults, so it is very important to express themselves properly, avoiding bad words, disqualifications, advertising, etc ...

Greetings,
Fer

fer's profile photo
fer
03/04/2016 11:55 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.