Ratio???Aid!!!!

DiabetesForo's profile photo   02/04/2016 6:35 p.m.

Hello sweet friends, this morning consult with nurse to learn about the ratio, after leaving the consultation that I thought I had learned something home and the sad reality !!!I have not learned anything that!It seems physical to quantum.Any advice????Thank you.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/04/2016 6:35 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

If you mean the insulin units you need by ration, we cannot help you much, because we are all different..., normally put a fast unit for each ration of 10 g of hydrates., But each one then makes its calculation from the glycometer values.
Point doses, hydrates and pre and post controls, and you are caculating your own ratio. For each meal.
, Take his time, but it's the safest.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/06/2016 12:38 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Yes, thanks @regina I have already noticed, what happens that the nurse gave me a formula as well as a rule of three.Well, little by little, you say. A kiss.

DiabetesForo
02/06/2016 8:27 p.m.

@Aliciaalicia, I'm going to give you an example taking borrow as explained by the "White Book of Diabetes",

If for example for breakfast your endocrine tells you that you take 4 rations of HC and 8 units of rapida
Then for each extra unit they would be:

4 Rations HC --------------------- 8 units
1 Ration HC -------------------------- X units

X = 8 x 1/4 = 2 units of rapida

You would have to click 2 units of rapid more for each extra rationor decrease dose (if you are lower)

DiabetesForo
02/07/2016 11:32 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.