Artificial pancreas

Antonio Alarcon's profile photo   11/24/2016 4:11 p.m.

An interview with Ignacio Conget issued this morning on Radio Cope, can be heard on the Cope.es page in the Audios section of the Herrera program in Cope

Antonio Alarcon's profile photo
Antonio Alarcon
11/24/2016 4:11 p.m.

DM3
Padre de Javier, 14 años, DM1 desde Mayo 2016

Here the link

Antonio Alarcon's profile photo
Antonio Alarcon
11/24/2016 4:37 p.m.

DM3
Padre de Javier, 14 años, DM1 desde Mayo 2016

"The artificial pancreas is already a reality" only the holder is sensational and false.

What many people understand "artificial pancreas" will not be a reality now or in a long time.

More than anything, due to the great slow acting of current insulins, the delay of the intersitative measurement of continuous meters ...
Current technology cannot either dream of approaching the reaction rate of blood glucose from the beta cells of a healthy person, or their accuracy.Beta cells identify at the time the changes of glucose and release the fair and necessary amount of insulin that acts instantly.
Emulate that right now with technology ... or dream it.

All "artificial pancreas" that come out at the moment will focus on regular glucose in basal situations, but in each meal it will have to count HC and put bowling, like a lifetime bomb, there is no other.That or wait hours for automatically correcting 300 or 400 hyperglycemia.

The thing you get a pot by clicking a catheter and a MCG, and forget everything as if you were cured ... that goes for long.

That they believe us false hopes please, there is a lot of misinformation in the media.

It is like the cure of diabetes ... This is the bleak panorama of a cure: Link
"Summary: Currently there are not Treatments Aimed at Curing Type-1 Diabetes Which are in phase-III Trials. This is the Fourth Year in a Row there have ben not Phase-III Trials Underway,"
Translation: "Summarizing: There are currently no treatments destined to cure type 1 diabetes that are in phase 3 tests (the last phase of a study before approval for marketing). This is the 4th year followed that there are no phase tests3. "

Will there be artificial pancreas?can.soon?No.
Will there be a priest?can.soon?No.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
11/24/2016 5:53 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

And the worst ..., for those who do not have more means than social security, there will never be a cure, or advance, artificial pancreas, or its teeth !!!!!!

sllf's profile photo
sllf
11/24/2016 6:08 p.m.

Diabético tipo I desde 1990 y tengo 50 tacos. En Abril de 2017 con Minimed 640g y su MCG. Hoy estoy con Minimed 780G. Financiado MCG por la SS desde Junio-2018. Hipertensión arterial y ocular. Colesterol. Operado de 2 hernias discales cervicales (C5-C6 y C6-C7) pero con diagnóstico de "Operación fallida". La diabetes todo me lo perjudica....y nos arruina, la Seguridad Social debería financiar A TODOS!!!!! no cuando estás medio muerto como a mí!!!
Última HBA1C: 6,5% (después de muchos años en 9%)

Link

Here is the answer in the article published @Fer the other day.The only thing that really interests them is to get new gadgets, new insulins and new bombs and pots, that is, business to continue chronicling diabetes and reaching how many more years better in the best possible conditions, yes, so as not to saturate the services too muchHealth audiences or give much the pain !!!

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
11/24/2016 6:41 p.m.

Well, it is a pity @sigsauer, as we have commented on other issues, the definitive cure can only come hand in hand with people with diabetes, it is clear that companies only see us as a business.:(

fer's profile photo
fer
11/24/2016 6:57 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

A diffuser bomb connected to an MGC with communication between them, it should never be called "artificial pancreas" since it has nothing to do with what is capable of getting a pancreas, or far away.

At most and being generous, it could be called a "intelligent" bomb but I would personally call it "cables and chips stuck in the body that bother a lot and barely serve to improve the basal a bit."

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
11/25/2016 2:26 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

: -S :))
Well, but they will have to improve, the same as the old computers evolved to the current mobile., although they are in a turtle pace ... this does not move much money .., we are few .., although if they will perfect it andMiniaturizar could also serve for type 2, and there they would have a reef ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/25/2016 5:09 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Let's see, let's be realistic, the propeller of all this is Medtronic, in its eagerIt is not that he has anything against this laboratory but he takes the palm not to say reality, well this and another that says goodbye to the punctures with his flash system.
The issue is that ignorance of everything around us, including the media, try to publish something that will be impossible.
Totally agree with everyone, "a hoax more created by a laboratory", I repeat this one and a thousand times, as you all comment, only something similar will happen when there is an insulin of instant and immediate action and an at least equal MCGunreliable that glucometers are many times.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/25/2016 5:19 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

regina said:
: -s :))
Well, but they will have to improve, the same as the old computers evolved to the current mobile., although they are in a turtle pace ... this does not move much money .., we are few .., although if they will perfect it andMiniaturizar could also serve for type 2, and there they would have a reef.

Well there I have something my doubts, type II, a great majority are pensioners, people who have worked for many of them and that it is difficult for them to pay the medicines that have taken their public health among their medications.They will not be able to buy them.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/25/2016 5:23 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

But I mean it would be the SS that subsidized it for everyone and also won the pharmacist, as time passes with the strips.It's a lot of science fiction ...

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/25/2016 10:39 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

At most they will finance free, as soon as possible we get to the idea ... We are many and we are listened to very little.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
11/25/2016 10:56 p.m.

@regina so that health should financially lower the price and I have my doubts that they do, how long has it been that Andalusia would be the first community to subsidize those of Abbott?As always another lie for now.They only put them and are usually dexcom to those who call them complicated diabetes that there are already several, and because they put Dexcom and not Abbott, because this Clarisimo I believe.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/26/2016 8:16 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

It is appreciated to read something that I have always manifested.I thought it was I only who thought we are very profitable customers for Novonordish, Medtronic and Company.That there are powerful interests that seek any serious cure indication.
Thanks for expressing this clarity.
We are fooled with their makeup facing the public.But we are not dumb.

hoyos9's profile photo
hoyos9
08/29/2017 7 a.m.

holes9 said:
It is appreciated to read something I have always manifested.I thought it was I only who thought we are very profitable customers for Novonordish, Medtronic and Company.That there are powerful interests that seek any serious cure indication.
Thanks for expressing this clarity.
We are fooled with their makeup facing the public.But we are not dumb.

And what else does it give, let's not be silly?While by whistles you have to consume (buy) your products.These companies have a lot of power in the pharmacological branch and they will not let anyone discover/invented something that can end with a large part of its annual benefits, buy the patent, buy the individual in question, surprisingly the study/laboratory where you hadAll the experiment will suffer a fire, etc. .. it sounds like a film, but the reality often exceeds the film.The deception comes from many years, but as you can think of a cure, when the treatments (insulin) and control devices (mcg/bombs), are so precarious.Yes, precarious because they have now developed a basal insulin pseudo that covers 24 hours, but that their flat graphic question leaves much to be desired because it simply does not exist.Of smart insulins, nor talk, quick insulins of immediate action and with a more concrete duration, not than who or how it takes effect 3 hours or 4 hours or if it hurries me 2 hours, so sometimes you are left over and but butYou fall short and not becauseElectric batteries of better capacity and more duration and even more years of life without losing efficacy.That not to mention other possible problems that may arise or usually arise with the fungible material and that causes in a matter of a few hours to be with a 3 pairs ketoacidosis.The MCG to say ... Little reliability (increasingly erroneous sensors), variable efficacy (finding a sensor that the margin of error is similar to a capillary is superdifical or impossible, invasive of carrying something continuously nailed, etc.And above all the cost, for something imperfect .. So think about an optimistic future as to the end, it seems to me a loss of time

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
08/31/2017 10:37 a.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

Hello guys I have been following you for a longBusiness and a last.Dotelle look what has happened with hepatitis C ever that now by private research you can heal

Garci's profile photo
Garci
09/03/2017 3:42 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.