{'en': 'Dexcom receiver G5 Error 121 and Error 68', 'es': 'Receptor Dexcom G5 error 121 y error 68'} Image

Dexcom receiver G5 Error 121 and Error 68

DiabetesForo's profile photo   11/25/2016 6:39 a.m.

Well today, the G5 receiver lasted 1 year and 3 weeks go PU ... A and the guarantee that does not cover a new one for the year.

Yesterday to finish the transmitter notice that the 3 months have been completed and the low battery and there are 2 weeks of use.

As you will do not give the unexpected surprises.

I will try to send some messages to Serv.Technician to see if they give any solution.

At the moment to manage with the Samsung and XDrip.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/25/2016 6:39 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Afterego I called them directly without more.The answer will be immediate.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/25/2016 12:25 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Have you tried with the Reset button to see what happens?

Gala's profile photo
Gala
11/25/2016 9:31 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

jconegar said:
@afterego I called them directly without further ado.The answer will be immediate.

Nahh seems that the receiver is no longer useful and I have reset it for 3 times.
Dexcom say that the year of warranty has already passed so what was given.
Bad luck is already 1 month to get the G4 Share, hopefully everything is well.
@"Gala"

DiabetesForo
12/02/2016 10:04 p.m.

@"Afterego", a year warranty, aren't they 2?

Gala's profile photo
Gala
12/02/2016 10:24 p.m.

gala said:
@"afterego", a year warranty, are not 2?

Only one of guarantee, to finish it off the transmitter I stop working on XDRIP+ also so I had to place a new one, I have been a week of Murphy law that you do not see.

DiabetesForo
12/06/2016 5:36 a.m.

jconegar said:
@afterego I called them directly without further ado.The answer will be immediate.

They immediately told me to go through a kid box and get a new one
:))

DiabetesForo
12/06/2016 5:39 a.m.

Afterego said:
jconegar said:

Nahh seems that the receiver is no longer useful and I have reset it for 3 times.
@"Gala"

@"Afterego" Good afternoon, contact Novalab Spain and comment on the guarantee, because I confirm 100% that are two years of guarantee in both G4 and G5 receptors.Who have you talked about Novalab?Here in Spain Novalab takes two years yes or yes.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
12/14/2016 1:54 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

jconegar said:
Afterego said:
jconegar said:
jconegar said:
@clashes I called them directly without further ado.The answer will be immediate.

@"Gala"

@"Afterego" Good afternoon, contact Novalab Spain and comment on the guarantee, because I confirm 100% that are two years of guarantee in both G4 and G5 receptors.Who have you talked about Novalab?Here in Spain Novalab takes two years yes or yes.

Well, as I bought it directly from Dexcom, talk to them directly to San Diego where they have the parent company and there or case say that it no longer has a guarantee.

DiabetesForo
12/15/2016 7:11 p.m.

afterego said:
jconegar said:
clark said:
clark said:
jconegar said:
jconegar said:
jconegar said:
jconegar said:
@Afterego I called them directly without more.The answer will be immediate.

@"Gala"

Well, as I bought it directly from Dexcom, talk to them directly to San Diego where they have the parent company and there or case say that it no longer has a guarantee.

There is the mess, here in Spain if they are two years of guarantee

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
12/15/2016 7:58 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

Indeed, in the USA is 1 year.On those mistakes ... Forget, not recover (and if you do, apparently once, soon it will come out again), I have already seen it in a G5 receiver.
For me it is vital to have a backup receiver, and even a backup backup ... as you say, Murphy does not fail.

greetings

pabloj2000's profile photo
pabloj2000
12/16/2016 9:10 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

Pabloj2000 said:
effectively, in the USA is 1 year.On those mistakes ... Forget, not recover (and if you do, apparently once, soon it will come out again), I have already seen it in a G5 receiver.
For me it is vital to have a backup receiver, and even a backup backup ... as you say, Murphy does not fail

Greetings

I think Murphy does not fail the Wednesday I stole my phone and I no longer have xDrip, don't go running run.

DiabetesForo
12/17/2016 10:45 p.m.

And you can't install the app on another tlf?
The truth is that a putadilla of the tlf.
CD T carry the G4, is it already falling, right?

Gala's profile photo
Gala
12/18/2016 8:30 p.m.

gala said:
and can't you install the app on another tlf?
The truth is that a putadilla of the tlf.
CD T carry the G4, it is already falling, no?

If in three weeks I will have it, I had to use the last transmitter of the G5 because the XDrip no longer read it after 3 months and 22 days of grace.
Do not see that Mogollon of things is lost and you do not know what hands they fall and more in this country that we already know is not one of the safest.
The photos change keys to denounce it etc etc and to win 20 hard because with biometric data only for pieces it will serve them even if they win little the same is still profitable for those pardos.
Try on another Android but Bluetooth does not take the transmitter so nothing.
They lent me an iPhone 5s but it is a bodling to be every week with the warm -up of two hours although I tell you that it is going very, very fine with the capillary and I take it for the first time in the internal thigh leg, discreet reliable place by the friction andThe palmadillas that always give me in my arm the co -workers to greet and I hear hey despociiiiittoooo that I carry a sensor and there to explain why ...... What a diabetic life does not?

Je Je Greetings

DiabetesForo
12/20/2016 11:32 p.m.

In the Android that does not take the sensor, have you reviewed that you have the location enabled?It is usually not to have it enabled I went crazy trying and comes again and again and in the end it was that, I do not know what will have to do with the app. But if it is not enabled, it does not link.Look at it to see ..
I know what it is to lose or that the mobile is spoiled, I was annoyed by the iPhone eve of holidays that by the way I still have the photos in Icloud that I have not been able to download ... you lita, 6000 photos more or less ...

Gala's profile photo
Gala
12/20/2016 11:52 p.m.

gala said:
in the Android that does not take the sensor, have you reviewed that you have enabled the location?It is usually not to have it enabled I went crazy trying and comes again and again and in the end it was that, I do not know what will have to do with the app. But if it is not enabled, it does not link.Look at it to see ..
I know what it is to lose or that the mobile is spoiled, I was annoyed by the iPhone eve of holidays that by the way I still have the photos in Icloud that I have not been able to download ... you lita, 6000 photos more or less ...

I'm going to try thanks, then I tell you although it is a Chinese mobile of those cheap ones.
I think Android 4.0.1

DiabetesForo
12/20/2016 11:57 p.m.

I had a melrose s9 for the XDrip that can not be and goes like a cannon

Gala's profile photo
Gala
12/21/2016 12:13 a.m.

gala said:
I had a melrose s9 for the xDrip that can not be and goes like a cannon

I do not find the return Maja and I do not find out where you have to touch the subject is that the XDrip software does not find the Bluetooth therefore it does not link and remains to wait for two calibrations and Nahh never connects.
Then I put screens.
thank you

DiabetesForo
12/22/2016 2:17 a.m.

Now to vary the iPhone does not catch the transmitter and the xDrip loses connection how much problems.
From the Christmas Day that I went to the pool and sauna began the problems with the transmitter.
This transmitter begins 4.12.16, so until the end of March it should not give problems but technology can petar.

DiabetesForo
01/11/2017 3:32 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.