I'm prediabetic :(

Xiomara Montenegro's profile photo   12/08/2016 8:21 p.m.

Hello!My exams throw me predicabetic my glycosylated hemoglobin reaches 5.9.I honestly feel frustrated, since I am in a weight of 125, I have a pretty healthy diet, I do not smoke from time to time I eat alcohol.My Pecadp is that I do not exercise as such.I am a house and mother's housewife and believe me sometimes I just want to go to bed at the end of the day.I am sad and confused because I did not expect it, I have not been able to consult an endocrinologist because I am waiting I can attend me in next days.
This news arose because my gynecologist asked me for the examination of the glucose curve and fasting glycemia is 85mg but after 30 the post banner results from 148 mg, but after two hours it returns to 103.

At the moment I am avoiding ingesting sugar, cereals and fruits such as pineapple or watermelon.

They will have some words for me

Xiomara Montenegro's profile photo
Xiomara Montenegro
12/08/2016 8:21 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I do not think that with those glycemia you can ensure so lightly that you are prediabetic and without offending I do not think that your only sin is just not exercising if you say that you weigh 125 kilos.In your hand is to stop a greater evil, eat healthy and moderate amounts and distributed in several shots throughout the day, exercise is essential (exercise is not to make a marathon, but something as simple as walking 30 minutes to1 hour fast) and be in an ideal weight for many reasons.So courage and put batteries.Because too happy they have preded you.All the best

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
12/08/2016 8:39 p.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.