I am eager to eat sweets

Zate's profile photo   12/10/2016 10:26 p.m.

Hello.Two months ago I was diagnosed with Diabetes Lada.At the moment I am alone in treatment with diet and metformin but the truth is that since they told me to diet sometimes I entered an irresistible desire to eat sweets.It is not the same as when I have had a sugar climb and I have felt weak and long -awaited and famous.No, those times that I explain how eagerly, without appetite many times and on hidden as if I committed a crime, but I suppose that it is for anyone to recriminate me that I am doing something that I leave.I am aware that I am harming myself and maybe it triggers the insulin -dependence because those days then I have the sugar quite high, but it is as if I could not avoid it, I think he craves is born in my denial ... maybe it's anxiety because I'm thin, tosometimes neither and I buy chocolate donuts or why similar ... has someone happened to someone?What can I do?

Zate's profile photo
Zate
12/10/2016 10:26 p.m.

DM1 (LADA) desde 2015
Apidra
Última hemo 5

I think that you are generated by the one that is prohibited .., if you put you fast insulin, you could give yourself the whim and that anxiety would be removed .., but that will have to say the doctor.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/11/2016 2:27 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.