Hello, I'm new

Wilhelm3's profile photo   12/11/2016 10:01 a.m.

Greetings to all.

My name is Wilhelm, I am 28 years old, almost 3 weeks ago I was diagnosed with diabetes surely type 2, I had my glycemia of 278, they have already medicated me currently I am using "Sitagliptin and metformin", I am very afraid I find it hard to keep calm, justI will start my fight against diabetes and I want to fight a fight that can keep me for many years and not a lost.

When I was in the nursing I made a reactive urine strip test and I came out that I am throwing protein, I have microalbumine that came out of 150, I do not know if I affected my urine sample if I was dehydrated, because that day I only came out a little drizzleLittle, the endocrinologist did not give importance, he only told me controlling my glycemia, I will stop throwing protein, the nutritionist who is an intern under meats 3 per week, this can be invested if I have a strict control, what can I do?Can I live at least 30 years if I control this?

Since I was detected diabetes, since first day I was exercised from 30min to 90min, the endocrinologist only recommended the first week, I have left bread, soft drinks, sweets and fruits, the fruits have resumed them again just a few.

I want to take "clonazepam" the only thing that calms me down, but I think it's very bad idea for now, I really don't know what to do.

Wilhelm3's profile photo
Wilhelm3
12/11/2016 10:01 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

First you need a diagnosis with all the necessary tests.
Then a treatment that allows you to have good control and glycosylated below 7.
The most important thing is that they put a correct treatment to get good control.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/11/2016 6:17 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

regina said:
you first need a diagnosis with all the necessary tests.
Then a treatment that allows you to have good control and glycosylated below 7.
The most important thing is that they put a correct treatment to get good control.

Thank you very much right now I have my glycemia 80-88 maximum, only that I am very worried about microalbumine

Wilhelm3's profile photo
Wilhelm3
12/13/2016 5:56 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.