Freestyle mobile program and sensor error

Ana82's profile photo   12/12/2016 10:03 a.m.

Hello!

I've been using the freestyle sensors for a year with its own meter but this last time I decided to start it with the program they have taken to make the readings with the mobile.

The first sensor worked for 20 hours (I started it with the mobile and with the meter) and from there it gave me an error:
"There is no sensor available, start a new sensor"

I put another one and started it again with the mobile and the meter;At 60 minutes he told me:
"Sensor error, start a new sensor."

I put on a third and, already for fear, I started it only with the meter.This has already worked properly.

Has anyone happened to him?

Thank you.

Ana82's profile photo
Ana82
12/12/2016 10:03 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@"Ana82" If you start it first with the mobile phone (LibreLink) then it does not let you use the official Abbott reader.First you have to start it with Abbott's reader and within the first 60 minutes of waiting you start with LibreLink and they both work.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
12/12/2016 10:57 a.m.

Has my failure then to start it first with the mobile and a moment later with the meter?(On the first time I could use it almost a whole day)

Ana82's profile photo
Ana82
12/12/2016 11:02 a.m.

Well, I don't know, mysteries of technology, but to work in the 2 ways, first the reader and then the freelink, if you do it backwards it only lets you work with the mobile.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
12/12/2016 11:19 a.m.

Thank you :)

Ana82's profile photo
Ana82
12/12/2016 11:39 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.