And suddenly ... uploads!

Franky's profile photo   12/12/2016 1:47 p.m.

Hello chic@s!

I wanted to tell you what has been happening to me in case you have happened to someone.
It came with a very good glucose control and even 6.4 glycosylated hemoglobin.It turns out that three days ago in some moments of the day suddenly I have approximately 240.For example, today I got up with 127, but at having a natural orange juice and a banana rose to 220. Before I didn't happen to me any of that.He only used insulin abasaglar at night, I am a lada guy.

Is it possible that when I was traveling when the insulin put near a frozen package for many hours, has lost the effect?It is for taking another pen.

Thank you so much,
Greetings to everyone!

Franky's profile photo
Franky
12/12/2016 1:47 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I don't know much about your type of diabetes.But I suppose that as in type 1, which is the one that I know something, if you spoil you would be high all day.When my daughter starts like this, the first thing I do is change bolis and injection zone.Try and see what happens.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
12/12/2016 3:15 p.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

And after eating, do you also have hyper?Will you also need quickly?or increase the slow dose. ,,
Try first to change the ball.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/12/2016 5:15 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.