XDRIP and AIRPORT

beti's profile photo   12/16/2016 7:44 p.m.

Hello!Tomorrow I will take a flight and I am a little worried about whether I have to give explanations or I will have a problem. I have g4 with the XDrip and a Melrose phone. The "Cajita" and the phone seem a bit suspicious, right?When it comes to flying. Do you have any experience about it? Thank you !!

beti's profile photo
beti
12/16/2016 7:44 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I put the xDrip in the hand luggage and that's it.In the scanner it looks like another electronic device.

If you try to go through the arches you will have to give a thousand explanations.Anyway, I brought the doctor's role with everything I carried.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
12/16/2016 11:30 p.m.

Thank you @artorias.Ningún problem! But it is somewhat strange, right?

beti's profile photo
beti
12/21/2016 3:07 p.m.

Do not stop for terrorists !!!Ha ha ha!!
I have a friend who had her 5 hours held at London airport because in her suitcase they had detected explosives, my friend going crazy saying no and in the end you know what it was?A box of matches !!!!that he had in his pocket out of the suitcase, he passed them dogs until the mess was undone

Gala's profile photo
Gala
12/21/2016 7:06 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

My son was cleed at the airport for carrying the Free, even if he tries to explain it to the police, he did not attend me.He had no major problem, he explained it and let him pass.Worse was two years ago in London that both of him and my nephew (1st less than him) sent them to take off their boots and went through a scanner: -o both of them made them funny, to me none.Do not worry that you will happen without problem depending on the airport, that yes: -H

Enma's profile photo
Enma
12/22/2016 1:31 p.m.

Diabética tipo 3
Mamá de Iago (14 años)
Lantus 25 uds
Apidra a demanda
Freestyle libre
@enma

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.