New diabetic foot medication

Multisalud's profile photo   02/09/2016 12:27 a.m.

Hello, good afternoon.
I do not know if you will be aware of the medically called Eberprot-P, just discovered by Cuban researchers and that is applied in hospital institutions in this country, which has excellent results in the treatment of the diabetic foot.
We can give you more information by contacting by email health@multisaludcuba.com and phones +52 55 2789 0330 and + 52 55 5286 1271, we will gladly attend to you and it will be a pleasure to help you.We are aware of your comments.www.multisaludcuba.com

Multisalud's profile photo
Multisalud
02/09/2016 12:27 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I have a question: if I am not wrong, the diabetic foot is, ultimately an ischemic problem, which in terminal phases suffer an anaerobic infection, which inevitably leads to amputation.If the medicine is based on intrally injecting growth factor, a favorable reaction will occur.But as the cause of ischemia, it is not altered and this (ischemia) remains, it follows that the treatment must be for life.Isn't that so?

Javier Arriaga Sanz's profile photo
Javier Arriaga Sanz
02/09/2016 6:31 p.m.

Interesting Question @Fthalmologo, I would also like to see the answer!8->

fer's profile photo
fer
02/09/2016 7:16 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Good afternoon Mr. Ophthalmologist
The application of this medicine consists of once injected into the lesion, its function is to regenerate the memory of the affected cells and once the treatment is performed, it is forever, that is, those cells that received that injection do not returnTo affect, so the treatment is only once in each ulcer.
If you don't cause discomfort, you can go to our website.Multisaludcuba.com and you can find the most expanded information.
I hope I have clarified your question.
It has been a taste to be able to attend

Multisalud's profile photo
Multisalud
02/09/2016 9:29 p.m.

Sorry, but your website does not finish clarifying my doubts.Undoubtedly, the growth factor can generate a positive dynamic in healing, but cannot solve the problem of ischemia, which is the origin of the ulcer.In any case, I will be aware of the publication of the results they obtain in scientific journals.Thank you

Javier Arriaga Sanz's profile photo
Javier Arriaga Sanz
02/10/2016 12:08 p.m.

Hello everyone I am new and I am totally lost this page I find it very interesting but there is a question that I want to ask them, what is the diabetic foot and how it is known that one also seems to tell me how and where I see the answers to my question Ilike this page because it informs a lot of all about the diabetes that I have suffered for a month and I am still in a state of great concern thanks

blanquita3's profile photo
blanquita3
02/14/2016 1:53 a.m.

Hello,@blanquita3! ,, The diabetic foot is another complication of diabetes, with vascular damage, which is aggravated with a bad diabetes control.
In Spain, approved treatments and medications are covered by Social Security.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/14/2016 11:50 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Thank you very much Regina for
Your answer I will tell you that before being diabetic I had venous and operated insufficiency of varicose veins that it will not negatively affect diabetes, my endocrine knows it and has not taken care of you know your something?Sorry to ask you again
Beforehand.Thank you very much and greetings

blanquita3's profile photo
blanquita3
02/18/2016 1:56 a.m.

No, they are different things, take care of yourself and be calm, that the operated varicose veins are not going to encourage you anything.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/18/2016 2:24 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.