I need help

Nacho_99's profile photo   03/07/2016 10:49 p.m.

Hi how are things?I hope you are all more or less good ... because I am not.
First of all, I don't want to bitter anyone.Nor do I intend to be sorry, only someone helps me because I am having a fatal.
First, I'm 16 years old.And I am a diabetic since the 13th, that is, for "recently" taking into account that there are people who have been decades.
I have 8.8 glucosylated hemoglobin and I am focusing a lot to lower it, but I find it quite difficult because I take some medications whose side effects are, among others, that sugar goes up ...
The truth is, I am tired physically and emotionally.Every day I think of committing suicide by giving me a good fast insulin chute, I already tried some time ago and luckily (or not) they took me on time and in a few words they saved my life.
So, I have interest in knowing your situation, as you have, or your family or friends the day to day and if there is someone who is as extremist as I ...
Of course, thanks.

Nacho_99's profile photo
Nacho_99
03/07/2016 10:49 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well, I have 16 years ago that I was diagnosed with diabetes and for now every perfect one you will see when I have the refered one that every year in winter

Juan_miguel1's profile photo
Juan_miguel1
03/07/2016 10:53 p.m.

Welcome to the forum @nacho_99, the first thing telling you that you are calm, that you encourage, that here there are many people in your same situation and that we have better and but it is, but that everything happens, it is a question of time !!

I have good and bad controls myself, it's normal, it happens to everyone, but that has not prevented me from doing everything, enjoying life and having family (2 wonderful daughters), so I encourage !!!

Ask here what you need, from tricks to get it better, to experiences from other foreros and share what you want, you are more than welcome !!!

A huge hug for you !!;)

fer's profile photo
fer
03/07/2016 10:57 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

I think that all people with diabetes are tired of this but we must not leave and suicide should not be an option you will see how little by little you will control it

Juan_miguel1's profile photo
Juan_miguel1
03/07/2016 10:57 p.m.

Hello again, thanks to the two of interest.You have been very friendly.I hope to see us more here, I liked this forum !!

Nacho_99's profile photo
Nacho_99
03/07/2016 11:18 p.m.

@Nacho_99 I am diabetic since the age of 14, 29, sometimes I have spent times of much tiredness and exhaustion and wanting to stamp me.But there is always an illusion to fight for, there is always something.Look for it and you will see how you find it.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
03/07/2016 11:27 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

@Nacho_99 You are very young, you have a lot of life ahead, take advantage of it that although this is shit if you fight can be thrown and do everything, always with more effort than a healthy person, but you can.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
03/07/2016 11:31 p.m.

Many people in their lives have to fight for one reason or another.Throwing the towel is a bad solution.You would stop living many great things that are waiting for you.cheer up!

mogi's profile photo
mogi
03/08/2016 7:27 a.m.

I can perfectly understand Nacho, diabetes and its consequences you need to be miming it every day, it doesn't leave you rest.But you have to differentiate what you feel if it is for diabetes or it is for other things, it is important to mark these distinctions.

hoyos9's profile photo
hoyos9
03/08/2016 7:34 a.m.

I am 3 years old more than you ... and I have to tell you that every diabeticcompletely normal life, always taking care of me but a normal life.Much encouragement and any questions you have here we are for help

Deni's profile photo
Deni
03/08/2016 7:59 a.m.

Above that mood @nacho_99, we have all gone through moments of those in which you think about sending everything to take for the c ... but in the end I believe that we and the parents of children who have diabetes are psychologically some watchmaking machines becauseTaking this one day and another is also very difficult and not anyone could bear it ...
One advice, do not eat your head too much with glycosylated hemoglobin that in the end we seem slaves that a number or another comes out, try to take it in the best possible way but without going crazy ..

=;

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
03/08/2016 2:06 p.m.

Do not let yourself be overcome by the "silent illness" Nacho99 .Haz sport, salt with friends, focus on some activity;But above all do not let yourself be overcome and much less take your life!

rafaelcaballero's profile photo
rafaelcaballero
03/08/2016 11:18 p.m.

@Nacho_99, don't think about nonsense;man!!!And go a lot in this new "adventure" of living with Diabètes !!!This disease is only for brave and you .......... You are one of them!Very soon, you will tell us wonders !!!

ani's profile photo
ani
03/09/2016 5:08 p.m.

Thank you to all for the interest you have put.I am encouraged to know that there are people like me, who have diabetes and continue to fight.Again, thank you very much !!

Nacho_99's profile photo
Nacho_99
03/09/2016 5:11 p.m.

I am 19 years old, I was diagnosed almost 1 year ago, and it is not for victimizing me, but I believe that for my lifestyle, if someone should not have touched the diabetes, it is me.At first I could not believe it, I swear I had reached such a point of madness for the food that the world fell down, but little by little it is overcoming, and even helped me realize things that I had never realized,Ironically, diabetes woke me up and now I enjoy life more than I enjoyed before, if I overcome it, anyone can, luck and encourage.

Andresito's profile photo
Andresito
03/09/2016 5:26 p.m.

Hello @nacho_99 ... how are you now?

ceciii's profile photo
ceciii
03/19/2016 11:13 p.m.

Hi @Nacho_99 I hope you are calmer.I tell you the same as @Andresito: Thanks to my type1 diabetes I am healthier than ever: I have discovered a sport that I love (swimming), I take great care of what and when I eat it, I have stopped eating wardrobe and drinking alcohol(Although I do not give up my glass of wine or my cane), I have discovered vegetables and fruit ... come on, I'm healthier than ever!And I was on the very bad way: I had 20 kilos left, ate very bad, and the only sport I did was stand in the subway.But I have to tell you that I perfectly understand the feeling of wanting to throw in the towel.The towel, the bathrobe and the entire tablecloth ... In my case, the disease has arrived late, to my thirtymchos, and if I had suffered it as a teenager, I am convinced that I would have taken it the same as you: bad.So the only thing I can tell you is that in everything there is something good: I have a much healthier life since I am sick, and that makes me feel very good and more alive than ever.I have horrible days, of bad controls, of feeling more only than the one without anyone understanding a shit of what happens to me, and with a lot of mental exhaustion, but there are less and less days of those.So don't come down, boy.

xorxie's profile photo
xorxie
03/20/2016 12:49 a.m.

@Nacho_99, suicide thoughts are a serious depression symptom.
You will need an antidepressant to get ahead, but you get out and learn to enjoy life.
You say that you take medication that uploads the glucose, you will need slower, then ...

Much encouragement, that progress will be made that facilitate life and it is worth living.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/20/2016 2:42 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

ceciii said:
hello @nacho_99 ... how are you now?

Thanks for asking, Ceciii.I am much better.In fact I am working on a blog about diabetes.I have thought it is a good way to self -help.
To the rest, thanks for interesting you.Take care of you and we will continue to see each other here !!

Nacho_99's profile photo
Nacho_99
03/21/2016 6:26 a.m.

Very good that @nacho_99 !!!
What a good venture about the blog, when you are ready you pass the name.Surely in addition to helping yourself you will also help others ...
I'm glad you're better for mind!

ceciii's profile photo
ceciii
03/21/2016 10:59 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.