Doubts about SOP and insulin

SOFIASTEFANIDIS's profile photo   02/11/2016 9:43 a.m.

Good morning,
I would like to make a consultation.From a very young age I was diagnosed with the polyquisical ovary syndrome.So without properly prescribed pill it was impossible for me to have normal menstrual cycles ... So far everything is fine.Recently I am diagnosed with diabetes (type 2 at first) that turns out to be type 1. total.In January 2015 we decided my partner and I try to have a baby and leave the pill.Well... There were no cycles as you can imagine ... I had the period 2 or 3 times throughout the year ... and what is my surprise?1 month ago more or less start with fast insulin and I have lowered in what I carry with it my blood glucose (I have 1 average of this month of 117 sugar according to my glucometer, I know that this is relative and that until I do not do theglyc or case) but even and with all this: I have had a 28 -day cycle !!I can't believe it.Now my great doubt comes.Will insulin treatment imply a regulation of this hormonal disorder?The truth is that it would be great news.Have at least the option of trying to conceive in 1 natural form without depending on parallel treatments ... I glimpse some light or do you think that all this has been a coincidence?

I feel the parrafada.And sorry for mistakes because I am with my mobile.

Good morning!

SOFIASTEFANIDIS's profile photo
SOFIASTEFANIDIS
02/11/2016 9:43 a.m.

Hi @Sofiastefanidis looks in my case when hemoglobin is regulated and sugar will see how your cycles come good.I had crazy cycles for my bad control of diabetes and once solved it already lowered me every month.I got pregnant last year without planning or planning it that alfinal ended up in abortion.If you have polyquisical ovaries and regulates insulin you will see that your cycles can become maximum of 40 days.And now with your endocrine you have to plan it so that if you get pregnant, the baby comes without any problem, you have to be in less than 7 hemo.Luck

mariamarquez's profile photo
mariamarquez
02/11/2016 10:12 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Sofiastefanidis Ah and another thing I went to my gynecologist xq I got out of the cycles after curettage.And I told me that I could take some envelopes that is called Ovusitol that I comment with my endocrine to be able to copy it with diabetes.And they are great and improves the quality of ovules and regulates a lot also serves for polyquisical ovaries.It is sold in Spain and is called Ovusitol de echo that has helped me to regulate my sugar.If you are in another country it is called Inositol.Comment with your doctors to help you.

mariamarquez
02/11/2016 10:16 a.m.

Hi @Mariamarquez!First of all, thank you for answering, and on the other hand, yes, I am from Murcia and the gine also recommended me to take it.I tell you, a month ago I started Humalog and left aside the ovusitol because I spent a few weeks quite a pachucha ... but now that I find myself better and (despite being with the period) I am supercontent to think thatI am going to regulate the cycles.: \ "> I am very sorry to read that your pregnancy will end badly, I hope that if you wanted it, you can soon resume the matter.
A hug

SOFIASTEFANIDIS
02/11/2016 11:06 a.m.

@Sofiastefanidis You will see that you regulate your whole body is wise!I already have it scheduled and I can look for it I put myself last month so we will get it!We deserve it.They also put the bomb two days ago.And what a great change !!!!I am very happy and positive !!!!Get into the pregnancy forum that there help a lot !!!!

mariamarquez
02/11/2016 11:10 a.m.

Thank you!@Mariamarquez I will do so.

SOFIASTEFANIDIS
02/11/2016 11:11 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.