Diabetes specialized nutritionist

Lidia_nutricionista's profile photo   03/08/2016 2:20 a.m.

Hello everyone!First of all I want to introduce myself.My name is Lidia and I am graduated in specialized nutrition and dietary and diabetes educator.I would like to be able to contribute my grain of sand in this forum and be able to solve any questions or doubt without any purchase

Lidia_nutricionista's profile photo
Lidia_nutricionista
03/08/2016 2:20 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

The announcement was halfway.I wanted to say that I am available to all of you without any commitment and for free.Daily work by consulting and I know how difficult it can be to live with diabetes.All the best

Lidia_nutricionista's profile photo
Lidia_nutricionista
03/08/2016 2:25 a.m.

Will you have an HC table?And how many units do you have to get?Examples ....

CJDA's profile photo
CJDA
03/08/2016 5:13 a.m.

@CJDA take a look at these issues, you have several HC tables in the forum.

Link

fer's profile photo
fer
03/08/2016 6:54 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Hi @lidia_nutritionist, I don't have to count hydrates ... why? I always have to put more insulin ...

nuria_NBA's profile photo
nuria_NBA
03/08/2016 3:26 p.m.

Hello Lidia, your voluntary and selfless help is appreciated :)

Andresito's profile photo
Andresito
03/08/2016 3:39 p.m.

Hello Lidia, your disposition is appreciated to help, thanks, my case is that I have a 1 year with diabetes, after a serious accident that I had, I lose weight, dry mouth, a lot of hunger to undone, some insomnia, I decided to exercise, I started to go to the gymnacio, I have 2 weeks, I feel very good, and add protein (isopure) that does not contain anything sugar according to the specifications, I try to wear a diet, and I feel good, I put a lot of weight to the exercises,I would like your opinion, if I am right or wrong?

regal903's profile photo
regal903
03/08/2016 4:21 p.m.

Welcome the food is very important and not only in a diet plan and many times we forget.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
03/08/2016 6:14 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Hello, thanks for making you available.I wanted to ask you what makes type 1 diabetics fat?Click a lot of insulin?When we click little and have uploads?When we have down and eat to regulate it?

Thank you!!

Deni's profile photo
Deni
03/08/2016 9:03 p.m.

deni said:
Hello, thanks for making you available.I wanted to ask you what makes type 1 diabetics fat?Click a lot of insulin?When we click little and have uploads?When we have down and eat to regulate it?

Thank you!!

Hi deni ... It doesn't happen to me .... Maybe it's because of the sugar we take more when it gives us the low

nuria_NBA's profile photo
nuria_NBA
03/08/2016 9:23 p.m.

@Deni, man, if you have many descents, I already assure you that you fattens, just for what you get to overcome them ...
It also happens that if you have had the high sugar uncontrolled your cells were not eating, the sugar stays in the bloodstream and when you become controlled, that sugar passes to the cells and if it is fattened, around 2 kg by point ofglycosylated hemoglobin that you go down

Gala's profile photo
Gala
03/08/2016 9:54 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Thank you very much @nuria_nba, @gala !!!: x

Deni's profile photo
Deni
03/08/2016 10:07 p.m.

I have a bit high levels ... thanks

Lala de Leon's profile photo
Lala de Leon
11/28/2016 11:30 p.m.

Hello Lidia
Thank you very much for your interest in helping.
I wanted to ask you for the flavorings of Bolero drinks, they are ssborizers according to the manufacturer without sugar and with all the additives of natural origin.
My son barely drank water, and since we used these flavorings, he drinks almost two liters a day, but I am worried that it is not good for every day to drink the water with flavoring, I do not know if you are up to date with this drink brand.
Thank you very much in advance

Antonio Alarcon's profile photo
Antonio Alarcon
11/29/2016 9:54 a.m.

DM3
Padre de Javier, 14 años, DM1 desde Mayo 2016

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.