{'en': 'I introduce myself.Daughter with type 1 for 3 months', 'es': 'Me presento. Hija con tipo 1 desde hace 3 meses'} Image

I introduce myself.Daughter with type 1 for 3 months

Luismix's profile photo   12/26/2016 10:35 a.m.

Hello, my 10 -year -old daughter was diagnosed with diabetes T1.

It has been 3 hard months, but I think we have been the worst.

Has Lantus (13) and Novorapid, we use free freeyle and the only glycosilada that have been made 6.6.

For now I will be able to provide little, it is an avalanche of information.

Greetings to everyone

Luismix's profile photo
Luismix
12/26/2016 10:35 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@"Luismix", happy holidays and welcome to the forum.Here in the forum there is a "parents category", you already visited it? You will surely find topics that interest you.Greetings.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
12/26/2016 11:34 a.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

@Luismix Hello, as I always say I would prefer to have met us with some reeds.
Here you have a lot of potatoes, a lot of people who were diabetic and now we are potatoes, there is everything, what you need to comment do it and if you only need to speak, do it too because surely there is always someone on the other side.
And that little big princess helps her in everything she wants, not to lose her dreams, and fight without stopping with your help because you are the main leg of her table

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
12/26/2016 7:27 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Your daughter is already aware of the disease and it will be all easier, in a year she will be the one who goes down and rises insulin, and you must leave her control of her diabetes as soon as possible, that from her opinion and that tb despite the food,that in the end is she diabetics and has to know how to live with her in any situation without her parents next.

Independence is very important for anyone.

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
12/27/2016 10:01 a.m.

Very few people are aware @"aranzazuleg" when they tell you you have diabetes.First because surely that word you have never heard and second because you do not know what comes to you, a lotA long job ahead and of course the last word of how to carry her diabetes will have it.But these years are very important for their diabetological education by professionals and their own parents (rather of the latter).Independence will acquire it whether or if as all, because in the end diabetes is of oneself and it is we who must deal with it.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
12/27/2016 10:17 a.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

Hi @"luismix" !!My son also debuted with 10 years, now he is 14 and is in his most difficult time.They cost them in principle but they immediately get used to, and they quickly tell rations and know how much insulin put on.That if you have to give them some freedom and let them make their mistakes, even if you are on top to see how they are not noticeable.
He has a great job ahead and we must be his support, and help them that they will have a lot of time to take it alone.
When Iago was admitted, a 14 -year -old boy was admitted in the bed and his mother told me that he was already tired of his son's illness;I think we should help you all the time we can, leaving their space, of course.
Greetings: -h

Enma's profile photo
Enma
12/28/2016 11:57 a.m.

Diabética tipo 3
Mamá de Iago (14 años)
Lantus 25 uds
Apidra a demanda
Freestyle libre
@enma

My mother,@enma, what comment from that selfish mother.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/28/2016 4:32 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

You see @"Regina" we freshly say and you find this character.I saw my son so helpless, and his too, he gave me so much sorry that he had a mother like this ...
I think that above all it served the whole family to value us more if possible, as a family.Iago and I talked many times about this child and we think it will have been of him.I always think that the selfishness of this mother has to be worth to see that however difficult it will always be next to Iago, always ....

Enma's profile photo
Enma
12/29/2016 10:46 a.m.

Diabética tipo 3
Mamá de Iago (14 años)
Lantus 25 uds
Apidra a demanda
Freestyle libre
@enma

Thank you all for your support and comments :-)
My clear goal is that she assumes control as soon as possible.Today is the first day that sleeps away from home, and I'm trembling ..

Luismix's profile photo
Luismix
12/30/2016 11:57 p.m.

I would also like to share a positive experience.
My daughter during the hospital stay, I wanted to inform her school classmates, such as acting, which is not contagious, doubts that arise ... etc.He made a Power Point with this.I suggested it to purify it a little at home, but it was clear, badly or well, it had to be the first day.I couldn't less agree with her.
I think it can be a return to school that helps everyone, classmates, teachers, other parents ...

Luismix's profile photo
Luismix
12/31/2016 12:36 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.