Social and legal works.

Gonza Quiñones's profile photo   12/27/2016 11:27 p.m.

Hello everyone !

I was diagnosed with type 1. In this period I have read a lot about the disease, and I have spoken with people who suffer from it ... who have told me their life experience.Luckily, and despite such a short time, I have achieved control over it.

The issue that I like least about the diabetic edge is that of social work and laws, and I still turn this.My question has to do with the coverage of medicines, Lantus glargina and reactive strips.By law, social works should give us a 100 x 100 coverage with these medications, right?At this time I have health prevention through Ospim ... and I see that it is not so, I mean the separation between what the law and effective compliance says.The truth is that these works are covered by resolution 310, covering 70 % of medicines.

Can anyone clarify this issue a bit, and the legal way to proceed to the works that refuse to comply with the Diabetes Law?

Thank you !

Gonza Quiñones's profile photo
Gonza Quiñones
12/27/2016 11:27 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Here, in Spain, we have no social works, but a single public health system, which does charge a minimum percentage for insulin, but I don't think it goes from 5%

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/28/2016 7:19 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Chronic patients pay 10%.Maximum 4.16 euros per recipe.In Catalonia and in Madrid, I'm not sure, but I think they pay a little more.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
12/29/2016 3:03 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.