What to eat?

juany's profile photo   03/10/2016 1:58 p.m.

Hello, I am Juany about 6 months with dibetes or pre ... nolose the HG came out at 6.7 in the mornings and walked a lot and without touching the bread to be at 120 or 115, and 2 hours after eating sometimes 160 o140 according toI behave, the doctor only gave me a list of what I should not eat and what I should control ... those who do not put insulina eat everything? I would like to lose a few kilos since I read that it is usually controlled, thank you, thank youin advance ... and greetings to all

juany's profile photo
juany
03/10/2016 1:58 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Tell the header to your shoes to your shoes, and that derives you to a good endocrine.

It is this professional who has to diagnose in conditions and take care of your treatment.I anticipate that from 6.5 it is already diabetes, not pre.

Type 1 use insulin and we can eat everything, if you are type 2 you may need oral antidiabetics.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
03/11/2016 2:45 a.m.

Thank you Artorias, I am explained badly, it was given to me the endocrine, it did not give much importance, on paper it only tells me that it does not touch the sweets and everything that takes sugar the rest as pasta, bread ... etc, etc,etc in moderation

juany's profile photo
juany
03/11/2016 9:01 a.m.

Hi @juany I tell you.I kept on good levels with diet only.Regarding the diet for a type 2 that I suppose you will be too, I ate everything but taking care of the amounts.

For example, it is obvious that sugars, industrial pastries and others ... totally prohibited, as well as juices, a lot of types of sauces that already sellIt usually carries sugar.I believe that more than restricting food, it is to eat everything and as natural as possible, that is, now for example the tomato sauce I do it, I no longer buy fried tomato, and so with many things.

Bread as the integral (bakery) that rises much less glymia.And the same with the pasta, I buy the integral too.Normal volume rice, but it is by far what I get most, so I try to eat once a week and a moderate amount.

And well, it is a learning that even if you do not wear insulin you have to go, seeing what things up more and less because each one is a world.

Eating like this, I lost about 20 kilos without hungry, eating everything and having the levels very well.If the amounts are lious, I do by eye the method of the dish that I have seen here too.Divide the dish into 4 parts, half must be vegetables without starch, 1/4 carbohydrates and 1/4 proteins.

Ah!And Super important move, take walks and be active.At first it seems a huge change, but when you get used to you, you do everything without thinking just.

Well I hope you help you haha, what a roll I put.Kisses

pikelinda's profile photo
pikelinda
03/11/2016 12:37 p.m.

Diagnosticada en 2015 tipo 2/Mody??
Controlada con dieta y ejercicio
Ultima hemo: 5.5

Thank you pikelinda .... noooo unlike reading you and it seems a lie how it helps us to know that there are people with your same food problems, always thinking that I get into my mouth that this does not shoot ... and now that you arelost both weight ... how are your levels?

juany's profile photo
juany
03/11/2016 1 p.m.

When losing weight my levels were perfect.Mmmm well I am pregnant now and with all the altered metabolism haha ​​and I started with fast insulin for food because I shot me there, but I still remain quite well.
You do not have to consider it as a diet for life, but eat well.I already tell you that I do not take anything from time to time I give myself such a richly.
It is a matter of changing customs, and ends up being easier than it seems.Much encouragement!

pikelinda's profile photo
pikelinda
03/11/2016 1:52 p.m.

Diagnosticada en 2015 tipo 2/Mody??
Controlada con dieta y ejercicio
Ultima hemo: 5.5

Thanks I need it !!!!!!!Congratulations on your pregnancy

juany's profile photo
juany
03/11/2016 2:01 p.m.

I also insulin in my pregnancy ... but after that I was very leaned ... everything was great although very controlled even in childbirth ... which looked like a nuclear power plant ... now I already have a 19 year old boy... sure that everything will do well ... you will see

juany's profile photo
juany
03/11/2016 2:06 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.