Myabetic

Monica_LTD's profile photo   03/10/2016 7:43 p.m.

Hello everyone,

We haven't appeared for the forum for a long time, I apologize but we are in a quite Liadillo moment.

I hope that everything is good for everyone@s.Aunque we have not written we read.

We wrote this post with a small news, the American firm Myabetic stops sending products to Spain.You are many who have asked us for these products and those who have bought them.The reason is the problems that are occurring in the importation of these products.Myabetic firm uses USPS (American postal company similar to mails in Spain) and its correspondent in our country is mails.The last 4 shipments from Myabetic to Spain have been lost, two were ours, with the consequent economic damage for this company and for us.That is why they stop exporting their products to Spain.Correos seems not to put much interest in the treatment of these packages in the low margin that leaves them.

We are trying to see how to bring these products again, but it seems impossible task for the moment.

Greetings to everyone.

Monica_LTD's profile photo
Monica_LTD
03/10/2016 7:43 p.m.

www.latiendadeladiabetes.com
info.latiendadeladiabetes@gmail.com

El Libro Blanco de la Diabetes
La diabetes contada por diabéticos

You are very large, as always struggling to have a quality product and at a good price for us.
We expect news.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
03/10/2016 10:23 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

@Monica_ltd A lot that you didn't happen, I hope you are liadillos but well.
What a jaleo you will have what happened to you about the orders, but surely you will be able to solve and find a plan b.You will tell us!:)

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
03/12/2016 1:10 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

Hi @Gemater,

Plan B .... hahaha something will occur to us.

If we have not been here for some time .... We are missing hours in the day .... In addition in a few days we change home, Alberto has been offered work outside Madrid, and we are with the move in tow.

I promise that when this is solved I will activate again and appear here !!!!!

Thank you.Kisses.

Monica_LTD
03/13/2016 12:24 p.m.

Hello everyone from Huelva.

It seems that we are installed, there is little to finish emptying boxes !!!!

By the way we have reached an agreement with Myabetic, we will soon have its products again.As?Via Portugal, it seems that the postal service is quite efficient and catches us 16 kms.

Monica_LTD
04/05/2016 8:08 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.