{'en': 'Nick Jonas talks about his fight against diabetes', 'es': 'Nick Jonas habla de su lucha contra la diabetes'} Image

Nick Jonas talks about his fight against diabetes

fer's profile photo   03/12/2016 4 p.m.

Nick Jonas says that having diabetes is very hard ...

Although his illness is completely manageable, the singer ensures that there are very difficult days, so he encourages all those who suffer from any type of disease, and reminds them that they do not fight alone against them.

“Type 1 diabetes is manageable but there are very hard days.Today is one of those days.You who are living with diabetes or with any other disease ... are not alone.I am very lucky.I can speak publicly about this and I know that I have support from the diabetic community and the rest of the world.Today's battles are the way to the victories tomorrow.Remember that tomorrow it will be a new day ”: Nick wrote on Twitter.

We do not know what happened to him to have such a difficult day, but we love that it is an example for his fans and encourage them to continue fighting.

fer's profile photo
fer
03/12/2016 4 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.