Hello everyone.I regret that my first publication is to ask for something, but I am a medical medical student and since I started my studies I have had great interest in this pathology.I have realized that products and systems to help patients in the management of their disease are good, however they can improve.That is why I am doing a very brief survey to know their opinions and considerations.In the hospital I have known many people with type 1 and 2 diabetes and I have realized that, with good management, you can really take an excellent lifestyle, however not all patients have adequate education for diabetes or toolsthat facilitate their care thus increasing long -term complications.That is where I believe that we can contribute and the first step is to know what are the most important needs.I feel again to ask for a portion of their valuable time and I will understand if some do not want to participate but I infinitely appreciate that they have bothered to read this publication.

If you are interested in contributing to this project here I leave the link: Link
Thank you very much for your time.