Dry Stevia sheets infusions

PacoSan's profile photo   01/01/2017 7:32 p.m.

Hello, I'm new and my name is Paco.I am type 2 diabetic and I have been, and I am, taking two daily infusions of dry stevia leaves, in summer the chews fresh because they cultivate them personally.

I do not know if it will be "placebo effect" but the glucose level lowers me, in fact if I stop taking them, the indices rise.

A few days ago I have gone to buy them from a herbalist and they have told me that the State Medication Agency has banned its sale and no herbalist knows why.

Can anyone give me any explanation?Are the consumption of these leaves, either in infusion or fresh?

Thanks for your help.

PacoSan's profile photo
PacoSan
01/01/2017 7:32 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello,

They are not harmful, but on the contrary, and scientific studies support it.I put some links of studies that talk about their properties.

Link
Link
Link

And in this article it speaks that what is forbidden to sell in Spain is the direct plant, both fresh and dry:

Link

That has an explanation if you focus it from ideological and capitalist interests: it is allowed to market what interests the dominant powers.What is not interesting in whatever, or is ignored or attacked;Something that is part of humanity that we are, unfortunately, instead of dialogue, see the richness of the differences of different points of view and situations and elements, which can be well complementary and enrich our vital experience.

I had near Stevia plants a few years ago, and I was overwhelmed, I can't stand how sweets they are.

If you are doing well to chew them, what is the problem?If you cultivate your own plants, what is the problem for you if they don't sell them?If you do well, then give those you cultivate to other people and so on others will also prove and know for themselves whether it serves them or not.At least, if you like to sweeten your meals, you can do it :-) Although you are a small producer and want to sell them to eat your work, you have it raw, as commented on in the article that.

If I have occasion I will chew leaves and I tell you, although I have many doubts that with a pancreas that does not generate insulin it works, because one thing is to lower blood glucose eliminating it without further ado (I do not know how exactly is the process of descent of blood glucose by the Stevia, that is, I do not know where the glucose will stop;feed our cells.You would have to read some and serious scientific studies to know;And those studies should read them and make them scientists, who are also human and have their many biases and their prejudices.And it is quite evident that everything that moves away from the best known and what we are most used to, generates distrust.But science taken seriously involves going beyond known borders.Although we break schemes.There the ideological and capitalist powers, economic interests enter;Because there are many scientists who do uncommon and little accepted studies by the community and, therefore, work is difficult or not adequately advertised (there is nothing more to go to a university and talk to various researchers and see how they work and toWhat are scholarships and what is published and what not, and what are the conditions ...) is what there is.At the time Giordano Bruno and Copernicus were prohibited.C'est la Vie, is humanity clinging to rigid ideas;Our brain takes a long time to accept that life is much broader than a concrete idea that is going well at a certain time.

Greetings :-)

imara's profile photo
imara
01/02/2017 5:16 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.