{'en': 'Institut Diabetis Activa: Sports and nutrition for people with diabetes', 'es': 'Institut Diabetis Activa: Deporte y Nutrición para personas con diabetes'} Image

Institut Diabetis Activa: Sports and nutrition for people with diabetes

fer's profile photo   01/10/2017 1:28 p.m.

With the closing of this year 2016, the first year of life of the Institut Diabetis Activa is also fulfilled, a project led by the prestigious nutritionist Serafín Murillo and the magnificent physical trainer Albert Olivella.

The objective of the Institut Diabetis Activa has been from the beginning to contribute, share and bring knowledge and experience in the fields of sports and nutrition so that anyone with diabetes who wants to improve their health and acquire healthy lifestyle habits, find resources in theexercise practice and can do it optimally.

A few days ago we had the possibility of dialogue with Serafín Murillo on this project and this is the video result of that interview.

Link

In these first 365 days of life of the Institut Diabetis Activa, dozens of cases of people with diabetes have been found that had a problem in the control of their diabetes when doing physical exercise.Almost 50% of those cases have been resolved telematically, because thanks to new technologies and videoconferences, these two great professionals have contacted people with diabetes from all over Spain and part of the foreigner.

The Institut Diabetis Activa is already a reality that does not intend to replace diabetes consultations, if not a complete specialized to them, since one of the great advantages is that it has time.In a 15 -minute diabetes type consultation there is practically no option to deepen the small problems that a person with diabetes can generate a specific sports practice.In the Institut Diabetis Activa they have that time to mark the guidelines that correct that problem.

Especially because the practice of physical exercise is essential for the correct control of diabetes.Serafín Murillo has a phrase coined for a longAt nutrition and sports level, to do it in a correct way.

fer's profile photo
fer
01/10/2017 1:28 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

I only have words of admiration for these two great professionals.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
01/11/2017 1:05 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

I have seen it and I have felt like going, I am close to Barcelona but I have no money: _ Surely it would be worth it

FernandoGR's profile photo
FernandoGR
01/11/2017 1:24 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.