New Forera DM1 and Pregnancy

sweetgirl's profile photo   02/18/2016 8:15 a.m.

Hello everyone,

How good that I have found you!

I present myself:

I am DM1 since January 2013 but I have not debuted because they discovered it in a gienecolo review when I wanted to be pregnant so I had to wait a year to be able to get pregnant and get the diabetes that was not easy.When everything I had learned was pregnant I did not serve me because with the pregnancy the controls were disabled to the minimum, then with breastfeeding more than the same.

Now I am pregnant again with a hemoglobin of 8.1 in December and 7.1 in Febero, my controls a few days and others regular.But I am very afraid because the gynecologist told me about the malformations for sugar something

My endocrine has told me to think about putting on a bomb and I don't know what to do, someone can tell me about your experience with the bomb.

Thanks and greetings!

sweetgirl's profile photo
sweetgirl
02/18/2016 8:15 a.m.

DM1 Enero-2013 sin debutar

Novorapid en Bomba 1-4-2016

Hello!!!!Look I went to pregnancy programming.And now I carry with the bomb about 9 days.I tell you that it is the best thing that has happened to me in life.Everything has changed everything.And that I have the hemoglobin very well but when the rule comes to me, I get a lot and in the same ovulation.Then I put it on it so that the climbs were not so fat.And I really say that I advise it.What tranquility do not have to be with the bolis.Put it on and you will see how fast hemo casualties.Keep in mind that you need to be more than 7. Good luck and welcome!

mariamarquez's profile photo
mariamarquez
02/18/2016 10:15 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome to the @SweetGirl forum, in your situation, I recommend that you give a good reading to the "diabetes and pregnancy"

fer's profile photo
fer
02/18/2016 10:40 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Do not think about small malformations, that nothing will happen, what you have is to lower hemoglobin, and that is achieved by looking at you many times after the day and rectifying with insulin.
I take it to 5.3 throughout the pregnancy and with pen, how?Well, looking at what to eat and measure your finger every few hours, and when you need to put a two or three more units.

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
02/18/2016 10:40 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.