NO PUMP PUMP?

sweetgirl's profile photo   02/18/2016 8:34 a.m.

Hello,

My endocrine has told me about the possibility of putting an insulin bomb, it takes it to me by saying a long time ago and now that I am pregnant I have insisted something else but I do not finish being convinced of all, it is not that I know a lotI know they don't carry a bomb.

Someone who tells me her experience with her both positive and negative, I am very lost on the topic bomb

Thank you very much and greetings!

sweetgirl's profile photo
sweetgirl
02/18/2016 8:34 a.m.

DM1 Enero-2013 sin debutar

Novorapid en Bomba 1-4-2016

@SweetGirl I do not carry but at the time of pregnancy (I hope it is from here to a year or less) my idea is to put it on, so I have read in this forum many girls have put it when they have become pregnant and they areVery happy.Look because there are threads about this conversation and surely they help you decide.All the best!

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
02/18/2016 10:28 a.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

Well, I do not think that putting a bomb in the middle of the pregnancy is a very good idea, it is to change the treatment completely, of course my doctor is advisable, it is true that in pregnancy you click many more times but you are used to carrying apattern.

If you change the guideline along with the changes that pregnancy entails .... I don't know ... at the end of pregnancy you will carry exorbitant amounts of insulin, I slowly put me from 26 that I always took to 40.and the rapid resemblance.

What I would wear is a blood glucose sensor, because it will help you take better control and that if you avoid finger punctures every few hours.

The pump in my opinion you had to have put them a year before pregnancy, which you will already have an established guideline.

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
02/18/2016 10:36 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I'm 7 weeks so it's not halfway in pregnancy.

In my first pregnancy he passed from 8 to almost 60, the last two months was uncontrollable.

The truth is that this time I am a little more lively but a little fear

sweetgirl
02/18/2016 10:52 a.m.

At pregnancy I can't advise you.But I always advise bomb, I am diabetic 29 years since 14, with quite acceptable control.I have bomb since July last year and I wish I would have put it before.
Surely there is a partner who has been pregnant.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
02/18/2016 11:36 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

When you tell me I hope I would have put it before, I guess you tell me at the level of controls, puncture, etc.

But as for the day to day, for example, exercise, vacations, dress etc, how is it "connected"?I don't know if you understand what I mean

sweetgirl
02/18/2016 11:52 a.m.

@SweetGirl I have been since June of last year because I want to get pregnant and I am very happy.
I would not know how to tell you if it is good or not to change pregnant, but if you give you the possibility, the doctor will be for something, but I already tell you in that aspect I cannot advise you.
More than anything to wear a bomb because you could put insulin decimas to be able to have the most tight controls during pregnancy, but the same for those who are not.
Exercise, because you adjust basal to me did not let me do in excess, walk and little thing, but once adjusted they give you more freedom.You can do everything you say quietly, go on vacation with or without a bomb, and even disconnect some time if you are going to bathe on the beach for example.There are guidelines for each case, yes and this is already my personal point of view ... I remove it this summer a week to go to the beach and I doubt that I repeat, my figures are best controlled with it.
Regarding clothing ... there are thousands of tricks, thousands of ways that it is not seen and many others to wear it with a haha ​​style, that is also to the taste of each one, but we go that is what we think many of the women beforeto take her and scratch you, but what you least think about her already put.
I recognize that I do not feel connected to her, I will not tell you to miss her if I take it off, we are like to take the mobile or anything else

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
02/18/2016 3:46 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

Oh, look at me, look at the thread of diabetes and pregnancy, on the subject of changing you now there can someone can tell you

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
02/18/2016 3:47 p.m.

Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

@gemater then his is putting it before getting pregnant, right?A year earlier or so?I am also interested in the subject, right now I don't want to stay but I'm going to turn 35 next week and I don't want a long time to be a mother ...

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
02/18/2016 4:20 p.m.

@SweetGirl when I say I hope! I mean the level of travel, sports and my life daily.
Everything is easier being able to control the basal.
You can see my Facebook Jorge Moto or my blog something more extensive
Link
I also have Dexcom G4 but with Dexcom or without it, the bomb is a luxury to be able to play with the basal.
I recommend it 100% but in a pregnancy I can not advise you.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
02/18/2016 5:28 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

@SweetGirl I have been insulin bomb since May, I put it precisely because I wanted to get pregnant.I stayed in July and the truth is that I recommend it 100%, frankly I think it could have brought good control with bolis but with much more effort.The flexibility that the pump gives you and in my case that I have a lot of sensitivity to insulin the possibility of being able to make unity fractions for me are key.
When I took it late about 3 weeks to adjust the basal ones, but it is also true that I already had good control with the bolis and comia for rations.What control do you carry right now?I would tell you that if you are well controlled with the bolis, it may not be better to change now, but if you are not quite like it, it is worth trying.

@nigiri If you want to get pregnant in the short-medium term I do recommend that you put it before, so you can adjust to the beginning with more peace of mind.

Inday's profile photo
Inday
02/18/2016 6:47 p.m.

Thank you very much to everyone, the truth is that every comment that I read encouraged myself a little more.

@jconegar I loved your blog, tonight I gossip it more thoroughly

@Gemater Thank you!I look at it, I don't care and notice and see me.It gives me more things in case the note or the feeling of wearing it, I do not know, I suppose it will be like the punctures of the bowling that I threw me 10min with the "I click me, I do not sulked me, it will hurt me ..." AndNow I do it with my eyes closed and I don't even feel it

@Inday Well, my controls well, except when I lack the routine every day that is then chaos.And of course the vast majority of the time if I get up 1U comes the casualties and if I do not put it on my clouds, that's why the endocrine has always told me.As the previous times I was not very convinced, I changed the insulin that I could put from 0'5 in 0'5 but when I was embarated I have returned to novorapid.

sweetgirl
02/18/2016 8:31 p.m.

Thanks @inday!

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
02/19/2016 11:34 a.m.

nigiri said:
@gemater then yours is to put it before you get pregnant, right?A year earlier or so?I am also interested in the subject, right now I don't want to stay but I'm going to turn 35 next week and I don't want a long time to be a mother ...

For what I know, I would tell you to put it before pregnancy, a year earlier, it is that you have to adjust the parameters and do it when you are pregnant that everything is different and more complicated to carry, I do not know.
Tb will depend on what was your control with the bolis, even so, I believe that changing the method during pregnancy .... I don't know, of course I would not.

But if I would put the continuous meter, that if I see it very useful for pregnancy.Nor does it essential?I pass it without that.

aranzazuleg
02/19/2016 12:50 p.m.

@Anzazuleg Well, thank you very much, I will take it into account, my control with Bolis is moderately good, I always have the glycosylated below 7 but when the time comes I want to be super controlled and I see that the best way is the pump.The continuous meter is advanced and clearly the best way to bring exhaustive control but is not available to everyone!So I prefer to wait.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
02/19/2016 12:54 p.m.

Well look, I recommend that you continue with the bolis, if with them you go with that hem of 7, the pregnancy will take it well, do not worry, I lower the hem to 5.5 approx.Pure to look at my finger and rectify during pregnancy.And if I could.
You pass 9 cumbersome months and then you forget because you see your son's face, hehehe ....

aranzazuleg
02/19/2016 1:05 p.m.

@arqnzazuleg What luck!With the first pregnancy the first two quarters very well but the last quarter there was no way and I made controls every 2h and constantly corrected myself but there was no way to the endocrine and it brought us crazy, and the result was a girl of 4 '450kg by Cesar would and I with preclampsia and other complications that I was admitted 15dias from childbirth

So I think this time I encourage the bomb, that I say that if the endocrine recommends it it will be for something

sweetgirl
02/19/2016 1:11 p.m.

@nigiri @SweetGirl more than my experience, since I don't have children yet, so they comment the compis also I think it is better to place the bomb before.When you asked me the doubt, because in my case I comment a year ago and my endo has marked what I had to do since then

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
02/19/2016 1:54 p.m.

Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.