Diabetes and mouth

Dori's profile photo   02/19/2016 8:19 p.m.

Good to all.I have a doubt and it is that a year before they told me that it was diabetic I had a rather large infection for a tooth, in fact I think the endocrine that had to be related.Well what I want to ask you is that if diabetes affects my mouth a lot (since they diagnosed me, it has not hurt again as before, although a couple of times yes).I have read several things that say yes but I don't know it is best to ask you that you know more.

Dori's profile photo
Dori
02/19/2016 8:19 p.m.

21 años, 10 con diabetes.
20u insulina toujeo por las mañanas. Humalog 4, 6 (5), media mañana y la merienda 3 o 4 y cena 3. Última glicosilada 6,7, sin casi tipos.

If you do not get good control, it can affect the gums .., but having good control nothing happens., Or more caries, or anything .J

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/19/2016 8:22 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

regina said:
If no control is carried out, it can affect the gums .., but having good control nothing happens., No more caries, or anything .J

Joe Yap.I understand everything xD My bad control has previously made my mouth.
Thanks for answering Regina.

Dori's profile photo
Dori
02/20/2016 11:44 a.m.

21 años, 10 con diabetes.
20u insulina toujeo por las mañanas. Humalog 4, 6 (5), media mañana y la merienda 3 o 4 y cena 3. Última glicosilada 6,7, sin casi tipos.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.