{'en': 'Medtronic 640g vs animas vibe', 'es': 'Medtronic 640G Vs Animas Vibe'} Image

Medtronic 640g vs animas vibe

Fco_Javier_8888's profile photo   01/15/2017 4:34 p.m.

samoeus said:
@fco_javier_8888 the 640g as @Marcos_J_m that they go has to put is the new model that is in Spain of Medtronic or Medtroni 640g that is like the one I have put in the photos IUnique that changes between them is the color where the buttons go (mine is blue}.
The glucometer he uses is Bayer with a Next Link 2.4 tour is the one that is commanded and also sends the results of blood glucose.
Before I had the paradigm I also see from Medtronic that there are still people who continue to carry them, here the glucometer only sends the glucose data when you perform the test is from Bayer and it is called Contour Next Link are similar are differentiated by 2.4 eachOk for your bomb model.
And in the US, the Medtronic 670g that is something more modern but is in Spain is not marketed

Thank you, Samoeus, it is true, you had already commented on the command, I'm already lying, I had understood that @marcos_j_m were going to put the animas vibe.
Do you know if the latter Vibe also has that glycometer command?

Greetings

Fco_Javier_8888's profile photo
Fco_Javier_8888
01/21/2017 10 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

No, the animas has no command

Gala's profile photo
Gala
01/22/2017 1:13 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

gala said:
no, the animas has no command

Thanks, are you boma?

Fco_Javier_8888
01/22/2017 11:30 p.m.

No, but I have a master's degree in the benefits of each bomb, because I am very pajolera and I am looking to be the smallest, the one that has a command, which makes less bubbles that can use the Dexcom, the one that stops, .., the one that ... the impossible mission, everything in one does not exist !!!Hahaha!!!

Gala's profile photo
Gala
01/23/2017 9:35 a.m.

gala said:
no, but I have a master's degree in the benefits of each pump, because I am very pajolera and I am looking to be the smallest, who has a command, which makes less bubbles thethat I can use the Dexcom, the one that stops, .., the one that ... the one that ... Mission Impossible, everything in one does not exist !!!JE JE JE !!!

Hehe then make us a comparison, I believe that for your comments, I am opting for the animas and the accu

Fco_Javier_8888
01/23/2017 2:23 p.m.

I like animas since I use the Dexcom but what I command kills me ...

Gala's profile photo
Gala
01/23/2017 3:05 p.m.

Hello good afternoon, I am considering if they can supply it in my hospital a bomb, aRA 7 months that I have been the G4 and my life and my glycosada have changed for better, I have more control of the situation and now it would cost me a lot to pass withoutshe.With the MCG the supplements with the ball are more often because I have control every 5 minutes on the wrist, so I think the pump would be another improvement.From what I see to work with the Dexcom I have to ask for animas, do anyone know if in the Barcelona area you can supply the health system?Or they will tell me that I aspire to too much.
Do you know what the system with the bomb is also financed?I am doing assumptions for when I see my endo.
Thank you all,

Jaume's profile photo
Jaume
01/24/2017 6:13 p.m.

Diagnosticado, enero 2000
Libre, abril del 2020
Bomba Accu-Chek Insight, julio 2017
con Aps desde octubre del 2019
HbA1c: 7 %

@Jaume with the animas and dexcom the only thing you have is that you see the glycemia on the pump screen.You do not need to carry the receiver.But we are going nothing more ... there is no interaction of the suspension type when it starts to go down (as with the 640g and Enlite).Therefore, you do not need if or if an animas.You could use any pump and dexcom.

Maintaining a pump is very expensive.A box of 10 reservoirs is around € 45.Another infusion equipment another € 45 ... the pump itself can cost more than € 3,000 ... you could buy a second -hand on medwow.com but of course it is broken ... you have no guarantee. Officerly the equipment ofInfusion is changed every 3 days although you could reuse ... but come on is a money per month.

albertot's profile photo
albertot
01/25/2017 8:57 a.m.

Good @"jaume" yes they can give it to you, it is recognized by all Spanish health systems, in any case you can get in touch with Novalab Link you tell youThe animas, you indicate in which hospital they see you and the name of your endocrine and they are already in charge of talking to him

Con_Q_de_quimica's profile photo
Con_Q_de_quimica
01/25/2017 12:33 p.m.

albertot said:
@jaume with the animas and dexcom the only thing you have is that you see the glycemia on the pump screen.You do not need to carry the receiver.But we are going nothing more ... there is no interaction of the suspension type when it starts to go down (as with the 640g and Enlite).Therefore, you do not need if or if an animas.You could use any pump and dexcom.

Maintaining a pump is very expensive.A box of 10 reservoirs is around € 45.Another infusion equipment another € 45 ... the pump itself can cost more than € 3,000 ... you could buy a second -hand on medwow.com but of course it is broken ... you have no guarantee. Officerly the equipment ofInfusion is changed every 3 days although you could reuse ... but come on is a money per month.

@albertoT but of course with the 640g you have to always carry the bomb itself and the Dexcom receiver, the idea that it is disconnected in case of hiccups gives me more peace of mind but I do not know what it compensates for more, I have heard about animas andAs I currently have the Dexcom receiver, it would be to change one device for another, naturally the cannula or what is called.I know that @jconegar is the team that carries and the information he says is positive, but of course I do not know anyone to use such a system, as soon as Jorge here in the forum.
My ignorance is total, that's why I'm looking for information, thank you all.

Jaume's profile photo
Jaume
01/25/2017 1:11 p.m.

Libre, abril del 2020

con_q_de_quimica said:
good @"jaume" yes they can give it, it is recognized by all Spanish health systems, in any case you can contact Novalab http: // www.Novalab.es/contacto/index.html you tell you that you want the animas, you indicate in which hospital they see you and the name of your endocrine and they already take care of talking to him

Thank you for the information I am studying before asking for anything to my endo with which one it suits me more, thank you very much again.

Jaume's profile photo
Jaume
01/25/2017 1:12 p.m.

Libre, abril del 2020

jaume said:
con_q_de_quimica said:
good @"jaume" yes they can give it to you, it is recognized by all Spanish health systems, in anyCase you can get in touch with Novalab Link you tell you what you want the animas, you indicate in which hospital they see you and the name of your endocrine and they are already in charge of talking withhim

Thank you for the information I am studying before asking for anything to my endo with which one it suits me more, thank you very much again.

!! A pleasure to help !!!pump-insulin-action-chek-insight#latest

Con_Q_de_quimica's profile photo
Con_Q_de_quimica
01/25/2017 4:49 p.m.

I particularly if you are going to use an MCG when the new pancreas that are being investigated in the US that the news came out last week use Dexcom G6 for something use Dexcom, perhaps because they are the continuous meter of the most reliable glucose.
If you want not to have bubbles then it is clear that you are Vibe.
If you need to send the information the glymeter to the pump so as not to take it out, then 640 g
If you want the pump to stop alone with the problems that can cause 640 g.
The Economy theme because there you will have the problem you will not really know because it will depend on the duration of the Dexcom sensors.You also have to think if you can economically the quality of life.
I am particularly against the theme bubbles that leads so many colleagues and is always the same answer, it is because of body heat.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
01/25/2017 7:23 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

jconegar said:
I particularly if you are going to use an MCG when the new pancreas that are being investigated in the US that the news came out last week use Dexcom G6 for something use Dexcom, perhaps because they are theContinuous more reliable glucose meter.
If you need to send the information the glymeter to the pump so as not to take it out, then 640 g
The Economy theme because there you will have the problem you will not really know because it will depend on the duration of the Dexcom sensors.You also have to think if you can economically the quality of life.
I am particularly against the topic bubbles that leads so many colleagues and is always the same answer, it is because of body heat.

@jconegar Do you know if the type of insulin that the pumps carry is the same as the rapid as the novorapit that I take in pen?It is to know the reaction times, if they are the same or different.And I have heard that the pump units can be 0.5, which in pen are 1 unit.

Jaume's profile photo
Jaume
01/26/2017 6:56 p.m.

Libre, abril del 2020

jaume said:
jconegar said:
me particularly if you are going to use an MCG when the new pancreas that are being investigated in the US that came out the news the week the week the weekPast use Dexcom G6 for something they use Dexcom, perhaps because they are the most reliable glucose meter.
I am particularly against the topic bubbles that leads so many colleagues and is always the same answer, it is because of body heat.

@jconegar Do you know if the type of insulin that the pumps carry is the same as the rapid as the novorapit that I take in pen?It is to know the reaction times, if they are the same or different.And I have heard that the pump units can be 0.5, which in pen are 1 unit.

For bombs for all you have to load them with insulin in 100 U/ml concentration, it is the standard of a lifetime.Then you already in the pump you can put bolics of 0.05 units at 0.05 UD (in the case of the animas), the basal in the animas can put them from 0.005 by 0.005 units, it is a precision that you can never have in any caseWith no pen.

Let's see the companions who have other bombs can indicate the doses that their bombs allow, I do not know them.

The bombs only work with fast insulin, the basal is done with fast microunities, for example I now have 0.35 units, every x minutes you inject a proportional part so that at the time it has put that 0.35 youI don't remember if it's every 5 minutes when you are injected with each part.

Normally and I would tell you that it has happened to us when we have passed Basal UDs have been reduced in reference to the Lantus or other basal insulins.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
01/26/2017 7:37 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

@Jaume As Jconegar tells you, the bombs are loaded with the standard novorapid that you now use as fast.Therefore the response times are the same (slow under my option, hopefully they will soon arrive ultra -granted insulins).

As for precision, with the pumps it is incredible.You can put a bolus of 0.1 without problem.Even minor, depending on the pump.Very useful for small corrections and especially for children.

albertot's profile photo
albertot
01/27/2017 10:09 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.