{'en': 'Novorapid Action and Slow Digestion', 'es': 'Acción de novorapid y absorciones-digestiones lentas'} Image

Novorapid Action and Slow Digestion

DiabetesForo's profile photo   01/15/2017 9:40 p.m.

After 8 days of entry in my city and another 3 days in Salamanca, we are at home ... And we remain as evil !!!!
The little one is on a "complicated" honeymoon and does not help ...

I changed Lantus for Levemir and we used novorapid

Levemir 1.5-0-0
Novorapid 1.5-2-1.5

The scheme case I think we have a problem with the digestions or I don't know what happens ... I put the quick just before meals .. The child in the middle of an hour begins to find himself decayed, tired, sweaty and sleepy, I do itcapillary and I see that 70-80 depends ...

At two hours when I make the post for example 120 because with the free I have proven that at two and a half hours of eating then it rises suddenly and of course comes up to the next meal ...

It's like the novorapid was not consistent with the absorption of food ... and I don't tell you when I give her legumes .. I am pulling a lot of potato and pasta because I already tremble with the slow HC !!!!!

Has it happened to you ???

On top of it is hypersensitive to insulin, depending on the day more or less ... crazy !!!Today he removes half unity at breakfast because yesterday he was low and has made me hyper in the snack ...

It has lost to me !!!!Always breakfast 200 ml of milk and 5 cookies and putting 2 is a lot but 1.5 is little ...

Ains!
: (|)

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/15/2017 9:40 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good, I am also new but adult, landing and reading a lot.But from what I see, only 1.5 you are slow?How do you get up in the morning?
In principle, the slow ones must be approximately the weight by 0.55, on honeymoon it is more difficult to calculate but 1.5 is little basal.
I breakfast around 5.5 rations of HC (55 grams between slow and fast) and I put 1.5 units
Each body is a world, but I see little basal.
They told me that if I got up with more than 120, 20% of the UDS that put me, even thus dawn between 90-120.
I hope I have helped you.

Greetings, encouragement and strength.

Fco_Javier_8888's profile photo
Fco_Javier_8888
01/15/2017 10:25 p.m.

Gets up on 90
Use Levemir 1.5 only in the morning
5 years and 14,800 kg
I get 8 units !!!!

DiabetesForo
01/15/2017 11:06 p.m.

Good Tommy
The first thing is that you do not despair x that is illness at first is so (the honeymoon must be passed) I am a mama of an 8 -year -old boy and my husband is also diabetic (26 years with her).
To my son is something very similar to what happens to yours and what we have put into practice and x The experience of my husband is to put the insulin after my son eats not to create the hypo and avoid hyperglycemia at 2or 3 hours.
With respect to the slow one coincide with what Fco Javier says that it could be little but in honey period it is possible that you have to stop putting it controls the peak of the slow x that in theory they say they have no peak normally ifThey have it.And with respect to the fact that 2 units are a lot and 1.5 you are little plays a little with the food increasing a little if you put 2 units.Or if you put 1.5 you removing something (half ration more or less).Many times this disease is about testing and testing, but that is preferable that this is a little high about the 120-140 (as Paquita said the educator of Salamanca) that is with hypoglycemia.
We use Lantus, Apidra and Novomix 70 a 70 % fast mixture and 30 % slow (something weird but the fast saw that it was too fast)

0 You at breakfast.
1.5 You Apidra in food.
4 UD Lantus in the snack.
2 UD of Novomix 70 at dinner.

Greetings and a lot of encouragement.

Sonia Santirso's profile photo
Sonia Santirso
01/15/2017 11:14 p.m.

I use Tresiba, they say it has less peak.And at night before going to bed.For now I just get breakfast.I have observed that if around 5 rations, I do not usually rise from 160, so about 5 or 6 times.Part of the work still does our pancreas.

Fco_Javier_8888's profile photo
Fco_Javier_8888
01/15/2017 11:29 p.m.

@"Sonia Santirso"
The descent does not always happen between meals, sometimes I put 2 for its 5 portions of the noon and stay high .. other bass, and some good ... put it later they have told me that I do not do it toAvoid the high and then the abrupt descent .. I am trying to put it in between!Every day is a new one with this little one !!!!
Slowly, sometimes it seems to me that it is missing others seems to be left ... Levemir when it has its maximum effect?At night, for example, I do not put anything slow because I did hypos, I give your right at 11 if you are in 100 or lessFor the day, with the novorapid and her dowers ... that leaves him very low at the hour and a half and of course when giving him something to go back he joins the climb of the food and hyper the song !!!!In mid -morning and snack I do not put insulin so there are days that cannot snack more than a jelly ...
Anyway ... mood that another is not !!!

DiabetesForo
01/16/2017 12:40 a.m.

Levemir does not usually last 24 hours.It usually puts every 12 hours ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/16/2017 7:10 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

And that income?I hope it was nothing serious!
It is complicated, you will have to adjust very little by little, do not obsess for perfection or hyper if they are not too high, because it is complicated to be a Pefect, and more at the beginning ...
It only occurs to me to tell you as some partner to try to adjust with food what you cannot with insulin ... that is, if 3 cookies make hyper, but 2 make hiccups, then 2 and a half.It may seem a little sickly already, but at least also balance like this when I have no choice.
If it is in 70 or so after eating, but recently it ate and it still has enough digestion, I think you can secure a little with some juice or similar, but neither go back as if it were an out of digestion, so that it does notThen go up so much.With the freestyle you can also control and whenever the trend is not down because not giving anymore ... (eye! This occurs to me what I would do to my eh, but I do not want to give committed advice to anyone orThat something happens to my poor advice, I say it only as ideas in case they can help you!)
And beware of what it says that Levemir does not last 24h, I don't know that insulin and I can't tell you, but I would trust her and consult him!

Miexron's profile photo
Miexron
01/16/2017 7:25 p.m.

DM tipo 1 desde Junio 2016 - Novorapid y Toujeo.
HbA1c: 6,2 // 30 añazos
----------------------------------------------------------------
Échale un ojo a mi web de ilustraciones sobre diabetes!: https://www.facebook.com/diabetesatiras/

Levemir does not last 24 hours in an adult made and right (and depends on daily activity) but in a 5 -year -old kid, it possibly covers the full and much better and flater day quite well than Lantus.When I started, I was with Levemir and gave it to me in 1 take and covered me perfectly although it is also true that it did much more sport.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
01/16/2017 8:44 p.m.

Yes, I read you that the slow one is covering the day well.With the fast you have to experiment with meals, doses and times.
Little by little.
Have you tried to give a juice in the food so that I don't give him the downturn.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/17/2017 12:15 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

It would not be necessary to generalize, each one responds differently.At first you have to try combinations of different insulin until the best combination.I went through mixtures of slow+ fast and 3 injections to four with Lantus plus the rapids of the meals and lifted myself.With threeiba now great.
Another thing that influences a lot is what you eat.If in a meal you put some fat (cheese for example) the absorption of HC slows down and after the food it seems that you are fine but before the next one you will be high.You must treat it with endocrine and comment on all this until you find the ideal combination.For severe hypos I recommend wearing glucose gels that is sold in pharmacy with strawberry flavor and is absorbed very fast, more than water with sugar.
I encourage, I believe that we all pass at the beginning for periods of adjustment in adolescence, hormones greatly influence.But it will stabilize

DiabetesForo
01/22/2017 1:07 p.m.

Tammy Santin, tries to put nr in the ass, so it is not so fast, the peak will be 2 hours and more likely coincides with food.

Valerio's profile photo
Valerio
01/22/2017 7:34 p.m.

I put it in my thigh that they told me here that is slower!In the ass and belly does not leave me the poor

DiabetesForo
01/22/2017 7:41 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.