Rare things ...

DiabetesForo's profile photo   01/22/2017 7:18 p.m.

Hello!!!We have been removed from a pile because my son gave hypos before meals we are alone with Novorapid.
1.5-1.5-1.5
But we have problems, because sometimes, after two hours of having eated, it gives us for example 120 but I can not keep it there goes down quickly and I am already the parrot with the free to put the next meal even if you are not hungry!
Other times at the time and a half the quick leaves it in 70 and then without giving it anything quickly (slow digestion?)
What mosques me most is the fast that lowers and having to keep it high so that it can be 3 h without eating ... and without slow drop !!!!
He has come down 40 in 15 minutes and we get nothing in hypos if I have been ready with the free all day of him ... and telling a quiet life how he moves a lot ....
I am very overwhelmed ... I've already lowered quickly and we are still the same.
Take
Breakfast 3.5 RAC
Mid -morning 1.5 Rac
FOOD 5 RAC
Snack 1.5 RAC (I usually upload a lot, to 280 but at dinner it comes well or bass)
Dinner: 4 RAC
I feel lost ...

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/22/2017 7:18 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Mid -morning and snack without insulin and although picos lowers them abruptly!
With the rapid more of the same ... Picos and then abrupt but.I feed him quickly .. The child down and climb up with abrupt gets aggressive and nervous

DiabetesForo
01/22/2017 7:24 p.m.

Another one

DiabetesForo
01/22/2017 7:25 p.m.

DiabetesForo
01/22/2017 7:25 p.m.

DiabetesForo
01/22/2017 7:31 p.m.

Without insulin.This same afternoon, capillary tests

DiabetesForo
01/22/2017 7:48 p.m.

To my girl who is three years old as she goes down as quickly!It is difficult to control them being so small helps a lot and you see how their daily pattern is although there are no two days!And if they get little ones like mine this week I don't tell you ...
I am not being able to help you much just wish you and patience
Although ... what is that without slow ???

mariah14's profile photo
mariah14
01/22/2017 9:46 p.m.

They removed the slow one because between meals I arrived with 70 and since it is supposedly on a honeymoon and lowers it so much in case, they are risks ... so as 1 unit it was a lot to take it away, I created that the same with 0, 5 we covered these picas a bit ... but for now we are driving it quickly only at food and dinner breakfast ...

DiabetesForo
01/22/2017 9:58 p.m.

My daughter TB is without slow but only at breakfast.In food instead it is unpaved, although lately it is higher for the late nights at the beginning they told me for bronchitis but I would say that it is already cured of that and keep stopping it, we will see how the thing is going.I encourage breasts!

T1d's profile photo
T1d
01/22/2017 11:36 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.