{'en': 'Diabetes and complication', 'es': 'Diabetes y complicadiones'} Image

Diabetes and complication

Anasyx's profile photo   01/24/2017 7:32 p.m.

A colirio does not stop the advance of retinopathy because it cannot stop the deterioration of the blood vessels of the bottom of the eye or the formation of neovas that are what must be destroyed with the laser.

yaizaj said:
hello: I carry with diabetes 32 years and I carry it well.I have hyperglycemia and hypoglycemia but they are inevitable.I have some glycades of 7-7.5 for the moment I have no complications even if I know of the retinopathy I do not believe
Q free me.If you have not had renal complications in 20
Years I don't think you have them and retinopathy is almost inevitable but there are columas that can stop the advance of the disease and you always have to lead a very healthy life and exercise that I do.And if you want to have children, put the batteries no longer wait for me and I had them with 30 and 31. Now I have 41 and joy of acceptable health

Dunah's profile photo
Dunah
02/04/2017 2:02 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello everyone.

I don't know if it's the right forum, but there it goes.I just want to make a small reflection, as a "relief."I know that it doesn't make much sense, because the only thing that is useful is to throw forward, and without thinking much.

I have been 16 years as a diabetic and I have gone through several phases: the first, "excessive" control;the second, of abusive lack of control, motivated for personal reasons, age, various problems, lack of maturity ...;And I am in my third phase, in which I am more settled with myself, I am more responsible, more aware, maybe even happy, but I am paying the years of lack of control.I just learned that I will have very difficult to have children due to my diabetes.Now that I am married and finally I face life with great enthusiasm, this comes to me.

Anyway, as I say, it is useless, but I understand that maybe someone serves this brief experience.

Greetings to all.

Jota's profile photo
Jota
03/23/2017 8:38 p.m.

Debut: 2001
Novorapid/ Toujeo (22 unidades)
HbA1c: 8 (Necesita mejorar)
Sensor Free Style desde 2021

@Jota a lot of encouragement.It is never too late to continue taking care and sure that with effort there will be solutions to fulfill your dreams.

albertot's profile photo
albertot
03/24/2017 9:12 a.m.

Well, there are many children waiting for an adoption.In any case, ask for another medical opinion, which may be solutions.
Good luck!

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/25/2017 3:11 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

solar said:
@"anasyx", good day.I have only 5 years DM1, with good controls and good force.But I can understand that after 30 years carrying this backpack you have relaxed a little.Women's encourage and start again with enthusiasm.Greetings.

Maria elena's profile photo
Maria elena
03/26/2017 12:41 a.m.

Hello, I have been already operated in both hands for more than 30 years.
Otherwise I have no more complication.
I have also cared for a lot throughout these years

Maria elena's profile photo
Maria elena
03/26/2017 12:43 a.m.

Like all, I have gone through many ups and downs in my 12 years of DM1, control stages, stages of throwing the towel, ... and although my glycosylated has been between 7 and 9, at first glance it does not seem that it has complications (Perhaps only a black dot in the right eye), but what worries me most is that I have some nodules in the neck and soon they will have to remove the thyroid (thyroid is an immunological theme. Will it have to do with diabetes?), and the worst that a few months ago have detected multiple sclerosis (also autoimmune disease such as diabetes) will you have to see diabetes?What happens to my autoimmune system?Will everything be related because of the DM1 or is it simply my body and I can't do anything or everything are paranoia ...?8-}: p

valky's profile photo
valky
03/26/2017 11:57 p.m.

DM1 Debut diciembre 2004.

@Valky is a problem of the autoimmune system, which works badly, it is not a complication of diabetes.Normally autoimmune goes hand in hand and usually develop more than one (DT1 and Celiac or DT1 and hypothyroidism etc).Much encouragement !!!

albertot's profile photo
albertot
03/27/2017 1:09 p.m.

Hello, I am a type I diabetic I have been with this disease for 34 and the truth is that I have no complications at least for the moment I do not know if one day they will all come to me, I have up and down like everyone else and some glyds of 7-7, 5 except in my 2 pregnancies of 6. I really take care of myself without obsessing I exercise regularly 7 km 3 v week and I follow a balanced diet and I make controls of minimum glycemia 4 day.I hope to continue like this many more years I am 43 years old and 2 daughters of 12-13 and a lot of things to do.Courage everyone and if one day I get something because I will continue doing the same
You live once

YaizaJ's profile photo
YaizaJ
05/19/2019 10:47 a.m.

Hello everyone, I tell you, I have been in the construction for 20 years, and when they arrive four in the afternoon I can't get tired and I am 34 years old and 52 years old, I wonder?They should not retire to be able to do sports every day and control diabetes well, I do sports and I am well controlled, but there are days at work that I cannot stop to control myself well because my boss is an energumeno and you can't see you stop,As it is a particular company to endure that if I tell you that I am diabetic, it puts me on the street and I no longer have the same energy as with 30 years and diabetes although you take care of yourself, it is a background race, it is wearing little wearing down to little tobit!And you can run out of energy that you have to follow I will have to fight, those who can work that work but for certain people and I include myself, it is a very disabling emferity .. Thank you for enduring this roll, but I never hearNone of this in the forum .. SALUDOS

andrespmat's profile photo
andrespmat
05/19/2019 5:09 p.m.

It all depends on the profession that one has and on each case, but to me the day they tell me that for my diabetes I cannot work or not access certain professional careers ... Puffff

Rather than fighting to give us an inability, retire before or others @Andrespmat, it is to raise awareness of the rest of the people about a diabetic person, if he gives him a downturn how to react if he needs help, if he needs his food hours, etc..as well as aware people of what to do before a cardiac arrest to give an example.At least I see a lot of the typical poster in pharmacies and medical centers of methods to prevent diabetes, but once this disease is had information is so scarce ...

sil's profile photo
sil
05/20/2019 8:21 a.m.

FreeStyle Libre + MiaoMiao / Tresiba + Fiasp
DM1. Última HbA1c: 5,7%

sil said:
everything depends on the profession you have and on each case, but to me the day they tell me that for my diabetes I cannot work or not access certain professional careers ..Puffff

Rather than fighting to give us an inability, retire before or others @Andrespmat, it is to raise awareness of the rest of the people about a diabetic person, if he gives him a downturn how to react if he needs help, if he needs his food hours, etc..as well as aware people of what to do before a cardiac arrest to give an example.At least I see a lot of the typical poster in pharmacies and medical centers of methods to prevent diabetes, but once this disease is had, the information is so scarce ...

>

Sil, I did not say it so that they are incapacitated to all, the one that is good that works but I have read csas of people who should give it an inability without going any further if I have to climb materials to a 5 ° without elevator all day I haveIPOS every 30 minutes, how better I control myself at 7 in the morning to run34 years and I still have 15 more until 67 I will die working, because no !!Greetings

andrespmat's profile photo
andrespmat
05/20/2019 10:57 a.m.

Neuralgia and view.2017 was not a good year, after 10 diabetic.But he has not stopped me and I will not let myself stop achieving my goals.

moñiño's profile photo
moñiño
05/26/2019 1:57 p.m.

Hi Anasyx: My name is Alfredo I am 69 years old and exactly I think they are about 25 from Diátsos, I was lucky because here in Venezuela there was the Venezuelan union of diabetics;And there in the first meeting I attended they taught me about the auIt affects the heart, the nephropathy that affects you kidneys.The fact is that you have to take care of the rest of aunts I know that it is difficult but you have to do it, you have to get in many things but it is preferable to take care than to suffer the consequences.If Utterd is 31 years old, you can barely enjoy what life is going to give him, look at him as I said at the beginning I am 69 years old.Tow of my diabetes 11 years ago I made a stroke, 8 ago I operated on hernías disc, 3 years ago I made a knee arthroscopy.So you who are so young now is that you have to "have pa" to take a impulse.Greetings Alfredo from Venezuela.
;

HERRERA 's profile photo
HERRERA
05/27/2019 8:49 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.