I am new in the forum

AuroraM's profile photo   03/03/2016 12:26 p.m.

Hello, I am Aurora, I am 39 years old and 29 I carry with diabetes ... I have been with the same thing for many years and doing the same, with many controls after the day and with many high blood glucose ups and downs.The glycosiladas well but I think that compensation of uploads with declines ... I do enough sport almost daily ...
I enter the forum to share experiences and learn, which I have been stagnant for too many years ...

AuroraM's profile photo
AuroraM
03/03/2016 12:26 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

You're going to help people a lot from your experience

hoyos9's profile photo
hoyos9
03/03/2016 12:47 p.m.

Welcome Auroram, the part of the sport is the one I liked most about the presentation.Same years as me with the thirteenth, but it was younger than me.
I hope to start reading your experiences soon.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
03/03/2016 4:54 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Hello good afternoon I am Paqui I am 27 years old and I have 26 with type 1 diabetes I already look like a strainer with so much abujero pff and nothing that I do not control it and it is already starting to pass invoices now they have changed me insulin

paquimacias's profile photo
paquimacias
03/03/2016 5:12 p.m.

Great!!I hope to help in what I can, although it gives me that I am going to learn more with you ...
By the way, @jconegar, I think we have already spoken, through DT1 ... can it be?

AuroraM's profile photo
AuroraM
03/03/2016 5:12 p.m.

Go @paquimacias ... They tell me that I have it well controlled, but it gives me that it could be better ... complications I don't have, that is not ... but I want to change some things because I've been the same for many years and there are smallImprovements that can facilitate life ...

AuroraM's profile photo
AuroraM
03/03/2016 5:17 p.m.

I improve I only have free freestyle but the truth is that there is no way to maintain it is a mortgage every month and for those who are unemployed like me, I am there very many years with this disease, the truth is the truth, I never spent the people I never related to peoplelike me and it's now :) And if we can help ourselves with experiences and others well, better what better

paquimacias
03/03/2016 5:53 p.m.

Well yes, that's his thing ... I had not had a relationship with other people with diabetes ... And the truth is that it is great for all things happen to us that only we understand ... or well, we do not understand but weThey pass and can be shared ... that's why we are here.
I had the forum my cousin and friend @gemater and tmb passed the contact of DT1 Team, for the people dt1 we do sports, of which I have been part of TMB recently ... less bad than I share with her, but, or find out ...

AuroraM's profile photo
AuroraM
03/03/2016 6:07 p.m.

I do not have anyone to share or find anything about it, this has happened to me a friend who left the other day XK I saw her in something ability to this but if not anything at all and k group is that k you have ???I would like a Whatsaap to be more up to date and meet people in my same situation

paquimacias
03/03/2016 6:27 p.m.

It is for people who are DT1 or DT3 and practice sports in a regular basis ... Look at the website dt1team.es
For this forum it seems to me that there is some more ... hehehe ...

AuroraM's profile photo
AuroraM
03/03/2016 6:35 p.m.

@auroram hahahaha can be and I think it is.I've looked at the wasap and yes, hahaha.Well Aleee count everything !!!!
What a crack has entered the forum.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
03/03/2016 6:38 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Hahaha, me crack ??Cracks you who are at a level @jconegar ...

AuroraM's profile photo
AuroraM
03/03/2016 7:48 p.m.

@Auroram welcome to the forum, although I don't know why I knew that sooner or later I would see you here hahaha.There is not only sport crack here, there are majisima people and eager to help and learn.Kisses

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
03/03/2016 9:02 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

@paquimacias welcome to you too.After so many years with diabetes, you will surely contribute a lot of things :)

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
03/03/2016 9:04 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

Of course, if we all, more andvadero.Years K Yevo I am currently 27 and Aora is the first time that I have given me to enter these beset and see K ay more like me and we can help us :)

paquimacias
03/03/2016 9:08 p.m.

We are all connected to share, learn and help you.I am sure that there are very nice people here and willing to share and throw a cable in this world of diabetes;)

AuroraM's profile photo
AuroraM
03/03/2016 9:13 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.