Hello everyone !!I introduce myself.

Belen82's profile photo   01/31/2017 12:28 p.m.

Hello, everyone!I am Bethlehem, a diabetic for 26 years (I debuted at 8 and I have 34).Some time ago I found this forum and I have been reading you in the shade, but I have finally encouraged myself to participate!During all these years my control has been quite good, except in adolescence in which we have been around 8.5.As a result of getting pregnant I have proliferative retinopathy in both eyes, and the truth is that I am very scared.My current treatment is with Bolis, Tresiba and Novorapid and my last Hemo is 6.1.I will be delighted to help in whatever possible !!I would like to know experiences of people who live with retinopathy, see how they carry it ... Thank you very much !!!

Belen82's profile photo
Belen82
01/31/2017 12:28 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@"Belen82", welcome to the forum.Search for "categories": retinopathies.Greetings.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
01/31/2017 12:48 p.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

solar said:
@"ben82", welcome to the forum.Search for "categories": retinopathies.Greetings.

Thank you very much solar!I'm going to see what I find!

Belen82's profile photo
Belen82
01/31/2017 1 p.m.

If when you read "retinopathies" you have any doubt, I am at your disposal

javieroftalmólogo's profile photo
javieroftalmólogo
10/10/2019 10:32 a.m.

belen82 said:
good morning to all!I am Bethlehem, a diabetic for 26 years (I debuted at 8 and I have 34).Some time ago I found this forum and I have been reading you in the shade, but I have finally encouraged myself to participate!During all these years my control has been quite good, except in adolescence in which we have been around 8.5.As a result of getting pregnant I have proliferative retinopathy in both eyes, and the truth is that I am very scared.My current treatment is with Bolis, Tresiba and Novorapid and my last Hemo is 6.1.I will be delighted to help in whatever possible !!I would like to know experiences of people who live with retinopathy, see how they carry it ... Thank you very much !!!

Hello, first of all, but as I always say, I would have preferred to meet with some reeds in a bar and friends.On the other hand, I may speak very clearly, take care of yourself and brake that retinopathy so that it does not advance, and do not discourage anything continues to fight without stopping !!!!

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
10/10/2019 11:26 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.