{'en': "Why can't a diabetic be a military?", 'es': '¿Porque un diabetico no puede ser militar??'} Image

Why can't a diabetic be a military?

Juan_miguel1's profile photo   03/09/2016 10:39 p.m.

Why do they look at us as if we were disabled that we could not exercise?

Before diabetes my aspirations was to be a soldier and it was for the only thing I studied, struggled and it was the only thing I liked and I still like it ..

What do I have that a person can not do without diabetes if I control the sugar quite well?

Thank you!

Juan_miguel1's profile photo
Juan_miguel1
03/09/2016 10:39 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

In all oppositions with physical tests, we are banned.
And if anyone has recognized disability, it is not worth it since in oppositions with physical tests, places are not reserved.

Neither police, nor civil guard, nor firefighter ...
In the medical exclusions table of the calls comes very clear diabetes.

The rulers will never move a finger and the only way to change is to reject you in recognition with everything else approved, go to the Supreme Court and win it.
Thing that is very difficult for generalized opinion about this disease.

Motherly when this is discussed in the forum some that are type1 and do not know how to control their disease they say horrified that as a police officer is going to be, which is crazy.

What I think and recommend you already know.A glucose between 70 and 90 on an empty stomach, and without spending throughout the night of 100 so that there is no glucose in urine.
They do not make glycosylated or peptide C if you do not give the song, confirmed because I have had access to the recognition contracts.

That this disease does not take away your dream to anyone.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
03/09/2016 10:58 p.m.

artories said:
in all oppositions with physical tests, we are vetoed.
And if anyone has recognized disability, it is not worth it since in oppositions with physical tests, places are not reserved.

The rulers will never move a finger and the only way to change is to reject you in recognition with everything else approved, go to the Supreme Court and win it.

Motherly when this is discussed in the forum some that are type1 and do not know how to control their disease they say horrified that as a police officer is going to be, which is crazy.

What I think and recommend you already know.A glucose between 70 and 90 on an empty stomach, and without spending throughout the night of 100 so that there is no glucose in urine.
They do not make glycosylated or peptide C if you do not give the song, confirmed because I have had access to the recognition contracts.

artories said:
in all oppositions with physical tests, we are vetoed.

Well, he has taken it

Juan_miguel1
03/09/2016 11:03 p.m.

Juan_miguel1 said:
because they look at us as if we were disabled that we could not exercise?
Before the diabetes my aspirations was to be a soldier and it was for the only thing I studied, I struggled and it was the only thing that I liked and I still like it .. I have that I cannot do a person without diabetes if I control the sugarquite well

Can you really overcome survival tests in the forest only with a razor and a cantimplora (and nothing else) as my friends did in the army?

Can you really do unpaved flexions until they tell you or run for hours without preparing before?

I have not met any type 1 diabetic that could endure more than a week in the mili without ending in the hospital.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
03/09/2016 11:54 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Even without trying as if I died.I would die happy @sherpa41

Juan_miguel1
03/09/2016 11:58 p.m.

Military is another roll, it is more complicated by what @Sherpa41 says, it is a different way of life.

You do not go home every day, you cannot replenish whenever you want insulin and material, and if you are released out there you are supposed to survive, we in matters of survival are a nozzle for our dependencies.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
03/10/2016 12:10 a.m.

artories said:
military is another roll, it is more complicated by what @sherpa41 says, it is a different way of life.

You do not go home every day, you cannot replenish whenever you want insulin and material, and if you are released out there you are supposed to survive, we in matters of survival are a nozzle for our dependencies.

I get 20 bolis if necessary in my backpack or wherever it takes even if you have to buy

Juan_miguel1
03/10/2016 12:13 a.m.

Firefighter, who is much more physically demanding than police, there are with type 1, and some come to light: Link

Police with type 1 there is a lot, which debuted inside the body.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
03/10/2016 12:13 a.m.

Let's see if I had not fought from the mili for being diabetic right now it would be Civil Guard.I think Artorias has made it very clear.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
03/10/2016 10:05 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Can you really overcome survival tests in the forest only with a razor and a cantimplora (and nothing else) as my friends did in the army?

Can you really do unpaved flexions until they tell you or run for hours without preparing before?

I have not met any type 1 diabetic that could endure more than a week in the mili without ending in the hospital.

I have friends in the army who could not do what you say.I don't think access tests are so hard.An uncle of 1.80cm and 125 kg has passed them, and I already tell you that physically it does not hold me an afternoon of training, ....., and to @jconegar :))
I believe that this should be seen in another way, because there will always be positions and positions that you can occupy

nacho's profile photo
nacho
03/10/2016 10:28 a.m.

If administrative but not following the bad hahaha.My colleagues tell me that I have not missed great things, of course I tell you the same about my work.
Let's go on a civil guard, nobody leaves hahaha, and put the shoes and bike by car in case it is necessary to go after someone and the car cannot

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
03/10/2016 2:15 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

You do not escape one @jconegar, moreover, you give them the intermittent so that they make way !!: D

Gala's profile photo
Gala
03/10/2016 3:32 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

@Gala hahaha, how big you are, you can also do even sports, you make a bike store and bike pursuit.I put myself next to the bike and run, then you make me go to a river and swim, when it is a good triathlon, it stops.Ha ha ha

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
03/10/2016 3:52 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.