G-PEN glucacon injection ball, without mixtures or refrigerator

Dunah's profile photo   02/05/2017 10:05 a.m.

This is: Link anyone can put it without having to prepare any injection or struggle with needles that can give impression.Do not keep it in refrigerator and do not expire until two years.Apparently it has not yet been launched to the market:

There is also in multidosis format for minor hypos (that of a dose is for severe hypos):

Dunah's profile photo
Dunah
02/05/2017 10:05 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Let's see if it arrives already, what a long time ago.
Anyway, point out that glucagon endures 18 months out of the refrigerator

Gala's profile photo
Gala
02/05/2017 11:59 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Yes, to see if it comes that it will be much easier to control hypos even for oneself if they are not very serious.

gala said:
to see if it arrives already, that came out a long time ago.
Anyway, point out that the glucagon endures 18 months out of the refrigerator

Dunah's profile photo
Dunah
02/05/2017 12:24 p.m.

They also talked about an inhaled, but if it has not reached us on a pen, the other to 1000 light years

Gala's profile photo
Gala
02/05/2017 12:50 p.m.

I already tell you :(

gala said:
also talked about an inhaled, but if it has not reached us on a pen, the other at 1000 light years

Dunah's profile photo
Dunah
02/06/2017 10:48 a.m.

Jo would be ideal for them to get it above all for the subject of the school ... what a sheet metal they gave me that if I had not already prepared it ...

mariah14's profile photo
mariah14
02/06/2017 4:55 p.m.

Can you only prepare before injecting it, did you tell you that?

mariah14 said:
Jo would be ideal for them to get it above all for the subject of the school ... what a wicked sheet they gave me that if I had not already prepared it ...

Dunah's profile photo
Dunah
02/06/2017 5 p.m.

I suppose the formulation will also be studying to include them in the famous closed handle pumps.Those that not only cut the insulin supply but also hit sweet chute.

Fco_Javier_8888's profile photo
Fco_Javier_8888
02/07/2017 3:05 p.m.

fco_javier_888 said:
I suppose the formulation will also be studying to include them in the famous closed handle pumps.Those that not only cut the insulin supply but also hit sweet chute.

Let's see when they get that too and if the best ss covers it: P

Dunah's profile photo
Dunah
02/07/2017 3:43 p.m.

What I did not understand was precisely why there were no multidosis of glucagon or something similar, that they had a faster effect than a juice, gels, cocacola, etc.
That is, surely we have all had hypos that have scared us but have not reached the extreme of having to pull glucagon, and in those cases a ball of these multidosis would come from pearls.At least it would make me live much quieter.
I imagine that there will be some technical reason that escapes me, but if that comes to our country I will thank you forever.

Mikel01's profile photo
Mikel01
02/07/2017 6:18 p.m.

I don't understand it either, it is worth a hormone that must be synthesized and that has a cost but it costs nothing to do multidosis of glucagon that allow people with diabetes to have a quieter life and that there are less calls at 112, it would be asavings of millions of euros.

mikel01 said:
what I did not understand was precisely why there were no multidosis of glucagon or something similar, that they had effect faster than a juice, gels, cocacola, etc.
That is, surely we have all had hypos that have scared us but have not reached the extreme of having to pull glucagon, and in those cases a ball of these multidosis would come from pearls.At least it would make me live much quieter.
I imagine that there will be some technical reason that escapes me, but if that comes to our country I will thank you forever.

Dunah's profile photo
Dunah
02/07/2017 8:07 p.m.

I asked me in their day and they told me that it could not be kept mixed because crystallized, but I don't know if it's a Chinese story or truth ...

Gala's profile photo
Gala
02/07/2017 11:22 p.m.

It is enough that they make a new formulation that does not crystallize like that of these bolis that I have put.In the past the slow insulin had to be shaken to mix the liquid with a dust, the ball had to be stirred before puncturing, they separated a while, and did not crystallize.

gala said:
I in their day asked and told me that it could not be kept mixed because crystallized, but I do not know if it is a Chinese or truth story ...

Dunah's profile photo
Dunah
02/08/2017 8:40 a.m.

Ufff ... Let's see if they get it to the market.
I personally do not lack the moment (I expires the glucagon of the refrigerator), my hypos are light, but that is multidosis is something basic, not all people need the dose that is currently in the medication.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/08/2017 9:29 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

If the ancient slow and intermediate insulins had move them, I still remember the ultratar ... that I are also veteran

Gala's profile photo
Gala
02/08/2017 5:18 p.m.

@Dunah of course explain it !!

mariah14's profile photo
mariah14
02/10/2017 10:24 a.m.

It is what happens, most people without diabetes do not know anything :(

mariah14 said:
@dunah of course explain it !!

Dunah's profile photo
Dunah
02/10/2017 12:37 p.m.

Hello everyone, it seems good news to see if they get it prompt

rai40's profile photo
rai40
02/12/2017 11:17 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.