Prick in vein !!!

sigsauer's profile photo   03/12/2016 1:19 a.m.

I do not know if you have ever had the experience, I imagine that if you puncture the insulin and catch a venita and that blood.I say it because it happened to me 2 times and there have been 2 of the greatest hypoglycemia for which I have passed and tracing and passing them canuts, today without going further at dinner with 104 mg/dl and 4u (I have seen a little blood) And at 20 minutes of clicking and having had dinner I had to go to take 2 coca queues because if I do not go back ... I understand that insulin has entered directly to the bloodstream and at the moment I was already taking effect ...
The funny thing is that the other time was with the Lantus that in theory is the long duration and it was something similar .. in the end that if there is a third and I see Coca Cola blood at the moment.I don't know if it ever happened to you, to comment ..

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
03/12/2016 1:19 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Yes, once, with Lantus, and very difficult to overcome.
Not whenever he bleeds in a capillary, and it is difficult for him to pass, but it can happen ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/12/2016 8:42 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Thanks @regina.I have put it because it is an issue that seems important to me and that nobody usually explains to us, I do not know what percentage it can happen but being 4-5 punctures a day throughout the year, it is possible that it happens and if putting it here you can avoid thatSomeone else happens or can correct because we have won, in fact, on the next visit to the endocrine I will tell the educator to tell people, not only those who begin if not those who whoWe have been because in 15 minutes they want to give you as much information that in the end they forget very important things like this ..

As an example, I yesterday 2 cans from Coca Cola and 1 glucose gel and 2 and a half hours later in 169 mg with 4u and having 2 portions of bread and 2 of potato tortilla.I don't know where insulin entered the truth: D

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
03/12/2016 10:55 a.m.

It has also happened to me.Once it has been a basement that Kao leaves you, others less.I don't know what is due, but I am alert when I see blood.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
03/12/2016 1:50 p.m.

Joba!Q Curious!I am a disaster by clicking on me, I don't know how I do but something always bleeds, then the Moratones come ... but the truth is that I never gave me such a strong low, and those who give me because I always think that I have eaten less rations.I'll be attentive!

RocioLA's profile photo
RocioLA
03/12/2016 3:09 p.m.

30 años - DM1 - Debut Marzo 2014 - Lantus 7 - Novorapid 0 - 5 - 10

What Regina commented, the same not as long as Blood enters insulin in a capillaUntil yesterday and it's 14 years with this ...

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
03/12/2016 3:40 p.m.

Well, first news.My son bleeds easily in 1 in 3 punctures.And it has never happened to God, because he goes from 13 in 13 units and shot because it touches me!)

aaandres's profile photo
aaandres
03/14/2016 1:46 p.m.

Padre de Andrés, 17 años. Debut: septiembre de 2011.
Levemir (30ud. mañana y 24ud. noche) y Novorapid (en desayuno, comida, merienda y cena 40ud aprox - 24HC/día).
Medidor continuo DEXCOM G4 desde julio 2014
Hemo: 6.2 (Sept. 2013), 7.0 (Dic. 2013), 6.9 (Marzo 2014), 6,6 (Junio 2014), 6,7 (Sept. 2014), 7,0 (Dic. 2014), 7,7 (Mar 2015), 6,9 (Jul. 2015), 7,0 (Sept 2015), 7,4 (Dic 2015), 6,8 (Mar 2016), 6,6 (Julio 2016), 6,8 (Octubre2016)... 7,0 (Mar 2018)

@aaandres do not worry about bleeding, it also happens to me, what I have noticed those 2 times that has happened to me is more intense bleeding and more pain than any other puncture ... what Regina said, it is not usual but it canpass..

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
03/14/2016 1:50 p.m.

How odd.I bleed many times when I click and it doesn't cause me hypo or anything and that I put 20 or 30 Humalog units.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
03/14/2016 2:49 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

The first time I happened to me, I told the endocrine because I was putting the lantus and it seemed super rare that with the slow one would happen but he told me that if the hypoglycemia that can give you with Lantus is even more fucking than with thefast because they are usually more units than the rapid ..

This has been informative that it does not mean that it will happen to you, simply that you take it into account ..

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
03/14/2016 2:53 p.m.

Thanks for the information!!It has ever happened to us by clicking the lantus in the culete that has bleeding and what Iago said it was that hurt and nothing more.We do not relate it to hypoglycemia, but we will be alert: -H

Enma's profile photo
Enma
03/18/2016 1:46 p.m.

Diabética tipo 3
Mamá de Iago (14 años)
Lantus 25 uds
Apidra a demanda
Freestyle libre
@enma

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.