Revert diabetes?

Hilda's profile photo   04/02/2016 9:26 p.m.

I wanted to know their opinion about the people who talk about reversing it, they believe they are charlatans or people well intentional but poorly informed, I in general do not believe it since if I breach one of their advice the glucose goes up and would be the same would be the same

Hilda's profile photo
Hilda
04/02/2016 9:26 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

They are people who want to sell their shit books.

Most summarize that if you hardly eat carbohydrates, you don't almost have to click insulin, don't fuck you genius!

And they take advantage of the intimate, major or desperate people.They should be in jail and in fact many touch the crime against public health.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
04/02/2016 9:45 p.m.

Eye!, In type 2, in cases of great overweight, there is the option of the bariatric surgery, which reverses it.

Although I agree with @Arotorias that the great majority of those who talk about reverse diabetes are a scam!

fer's profile photo
fer
04/02/2016 11:48 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Of course @fer, whenever I talk about diabetes I mean type 1.

Type 2 is another story according to what cases.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
04/03/2016 8:46 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.