Diabetes and sports injuries

fervok's profile photo   03/14/2016 11:18 a.m.

I don't know if it will have happened to you but since I have diabetes and I do sports I have more muscle dollars that take a long time to take off, some advice?

fervok's profile photo
fervok
03/14/2016 11:18 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Are you well controlled?That happened to me before being diagnosed and starting insulin treatment.Some hostels could last a week.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
03/14/2016 5:08 p.m.

But muscle against contractures?
Have you always done sports and before diagnosing it did not happen to you?
Tell us something else.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
03/14/2016 10:19 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

I understand that before starting the treatment when you have lost a porrid of kilos and you are under minimum potassium, the hostesses and the climbing the balls is the most normal in the world, it happened to me, in fact, in the hospital me meThey gave potassium in syringe ... It is one of the reasons of the hostels ,,,

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
03/14/2016 10:34 p.m.

Good debut about two months ago, I am in a honeymoon period and with Abasaglar 12 once at night, which I have noticed for a while for here they are not boster that is normal, they are muscle pains that do not refer, for example, theAnother day I went out with the bike, without making any burda and I have a pain in a wrist tendon that I have been a week and I do not refer, I also swim and I have supercreated one of my shoulders for a long time and neither does it refer, also aspecies of tendonitis in the elbow and some chorradita more;When I was in rehabilction they told me that diabetic people were more prone to muscle injuries and take longer to cure that I mean.

fervok's profile photo
fervok
03/15/2016 10:40 p.m.

The first time I hear the truth, I have been doing sports for a lifetime and since I have diabetes I have not had any different injury to when I was not diabetic .... Of course, all muscles and joints are loaded more but the joints but whatI blame more at age than diabetes like anyone, with 25 years of age, nothing hurt ..

All the best

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
03/15/2016 11:59 p.m.

I recommend 100% Yoga;)

CJDA's profile photo
CJDA
03/16/2016 1:28 a.m.

Thank you I also say that I have lost 9 kg and muscle mass to or better is attributable to that

fervok's profile photo
fervok
03/16/2016 8:07 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.