One more that gets into the car

Herodri's profile photo   04/03/2016 11:15 p.m.

Very good !!

My name is Pedro, I debuted with DM1 a little, in January of this year and just wanted to present myself and thank everyone for sharing their experiences, experiences and advice, which have helped me a lot in these first months, more than any doctor, thanThey dispatch you in 2 minutes and run!I still wait for the first date with the endocrine of the hospital since then and what I have been learning has been based on reading and reading, and most of this forum :) I am already making my steps, little by little.If there is nothing like being self -taught hahahaha

Greetings to all and see you here.

Herodri's profile photo
Herodri
04/03/2016 11:15 p.m.

DM1 desde enero 2016.
NovoRapid: 3-2-2
Lantus: 4 (Noche)

Hi @herodri !!!Welcome to the forum!How old are you?How are you carrying it?

ceciii's profile photo
ceciii
04/04/2016 1:21 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi @Ceciii !!Thanks for the welcome.Well, I am 26 and well, there we are, adapting, with better days and worse days, as will happen to them here we are going.But well, step by step, because the truth is that there are days that I end with a headache thinking about what, as I am going to eat in the next meal, the rations of CH, the control of the glycemia, the punctures ofinsulin ... #-o

Herodri's profile photo
Herodri
04/04/2016 1:51 a.m.

DM1 desde enero 2016.

Well a lot of encouragement and pilas @herodri !!!!It happens to all ... how you will have read in the forum.I am 30 years old and 18 of diabetes and this is an excellent space to continue learning.: -BD

ceciii's profile photo
ceciii
04/04/2016 2:27 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Of course, to take it with desire and learn from all of you :) Thank you very much !!

Herodri's profile photo
Herodri
04/04/2016 2:30 a.m.

DM1 desde enero 2016.

Welcome to the forum!

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/04/2016 3:17 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@herodri welcome, here I believe that even those we carry. We learn, it is one of the things that I like most in this forum.Everyone contributes and tells what they know, and the ease of being able to ask all those you need

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
04/04/2016 2:04 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

@Gemater The truth is that yes!It is one of the things that I like the most, the good atmosphere and everyone's availability to help in what you can: D

Herodri's profile photo
Herodri
04/04/2016 2:16 p.m.

DM1 desde enero 2016.

@Herodri welcome !!!!Tell us also your experiences because they are important for everyone.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
04/04/2016 3:31 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Hi @herodri !!!Welcome to the forum! Ask what you need and share what you know, here we are here to help us!;)

fer's profile photo
fer
04/04/2016 4:45 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Welcome and encouragement !!!!Here you will learn a lot of things.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
04/05/2016 10:27 a.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.