Hello everyone!!

sllf's profile photo   03/18/2016 6:39 p.m.

Hello good!I debut in this forum and present myself.My name is Sebas, I am 44 years old (in August 45 chestnuts) and I am a diabetic since I was 19 years old, that is, I have been suffering from this disease 25 years, which are not few.I started using syringes, I have spent a single ball and a single puncture per day, so far that I use 3 bolis (fast, mixed and lantus) with four punctures, minimum, a day.Next week I will debut with the new threeiba and eliminate the mixed, although I will continue with the 4 daily punctures, minimal, to see how it goes.
I have many problems with diabetes, especially with severe hypoglycemia, in the last year I have suffered no less than 15 or 20. It is true that I consider that it must be closely related to an operation of 2 cervical discos, of which I still suffer from consequencesand with a high degree of medication.
I found this forum because I have searched for information about continuous glucose meters, although for the price that Dexcom has, I have ruled out, since the freestyle understands that it will not give me anything to avoid hypoglycemia.
And I don't get bored anymore, I have told you a little about my situation, I will expand you in other posts.
Thanks for hosting me and for your help !!!

sllf's profile photo
sllf
03/18/2016 6:39 p.m.

Diabético tipo I desde 1990 y tengo 50 tacos. En Abril de 2017 con Minimed 640g y su MCG. Hoy estoy con Minimed 780G. Financiado MCG por la SS desde Junio-2018. Hipertensión arterial y ocular. Colesterol. Operado de 2 hernias discales cervicales (C5-C6 y C6-C7) pero con diagnóstico de "Operación fallida". La diabetes todo me lo perjudica....y nos arruina, la Seguridad Social debería financiar A TODOS!!!!! no cuando estás medio muerto como a mí!!!
Última HBA1C: 6,5% (después de muchos años en 9%)

Hi @seba, welcome to the forum: -J and I assure you that we are very well "equipped" in comments from all over indoles !!We are of all levels of glycemic percentage, of medical, food, ages and ancient times in carrying the disease ........ I have 54 years and with 3 daily injections (old style) with the syringes;take care and we are reading !!A sweet greeting>:/

ani's profile photo
ani
03/18/2016 6:52 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome and as I always think I'm glad I can learn from you, but better have met you with some reeds.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
03/18/2016 8:21 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

@sllf Welcome to the forum :)

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
03/18/2016 8:35 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

Hello.I am Solin.I live in the plains of Venezuela.I am 54 years old, hypothyroid since the age of 25.15 days ago that diagnoses me diabetes.I am very sad with that shocking news about my health.I immediately began to take metformin 500 mg and juvina 100mgs indicated by the endocrine diabetologist.Cump diet given by the nutritionist, I have lost fat and little muscle.I thank God for finding this group as sweet as two honey honeycombs.They give me guidance and encouragement.
Solin/Venezuela.

solin's profile photo
solin
03/19/2016 3:33 a.m.

Welcome, greeting to everyone, and here I am for what you need.

Chimo's profile photo
Chimo
03/19/2016 8:55 a.m.

Diabetes tipo 1. HG 7,3. Abril de 2016 Bomba Minimed 640G

hello @solin!And welcome be your arrival at our forum, = D> Read us because you will be very surprised at everything you can start learning from this "sweet sinorita," which is the diabettes ........ I hope you start knowingIf it is: DBT Type 1 or DBT Type 2 (Ask your Dr.) So you can read our comments and opinions to compare you, on my part, I will always tell you: be prudent and methodical and listen a lot and everyone, because we are allVery different and "unique" in this complicated disease!and;Remember what I say ........... "the devil knows as an old man; for the devil !!!! Congratulations for that beautiful country where you live !!!: -H

ani's profile photo
ani
03/19/2016 9:07 a.m.

WELCOME @SEBAS AND @SOLIN !!!

ceciii's profile photo
ceciii
03/19/2016 10:51 p.m.

Thank you very much!Surely I will learn a lot with you !!!!:)

sllf's profile photo
sllf
03/19/2016 10:57 p.m.

Diabético tipo I desde 1990 y tengo 50 tacos. En Abril de 2017 con Minimed 640g y su MCG. Hoy estoy con Minimed 780G. Financiado MCG por la SS desde Junio-2018. Hipertensión arterial y ocular. Colesterol. Operado de 2 hernias discales cervicales (C5-C6 y C6-C7) pero con diagnóstico de "Operación fallida". La diabetes todo me lo perjudica....y nos arruina, la Seguridad Social debería financiar A TODOS!!!!! no cuando estás medio muerto como a mí!!!
Última HBA1C: 6,5% (después de muchos años en 9%)

Grateful.They will be my guides.A hug in the distance.

solin's profile photo
solin
03/19/2016 11:26 p.m.

Welcome @sllf and @solin
@solin I am also hypothyroid for years and 7 months ago type 1 diabetes.
Ask your endocrine what guy you are because at first they thought it was type2 and then turned out to be type1.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/20/2016 12:37 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.