Freestyle measurements

Anikadm's profile photo   03/20/2016 8:39 a.m.

Hello!I wanted to know if someone uses freestyle with the sensor contrasting with the same freestyle and strips.I get some values ​​lately ... last night with the sensor after a couple of hours after dinner I marked me 166. I looked in blood with the strips in the freestyle and marked me 118. I looked at myself with another meter of the same brand asI am in case the Free fails and it was 132 ... Tangling in the Free menu I see that there is a parameter that says control solution, has anyone used this, is the device to calibrate?Where do you buy in that case, getting in touch with Abott?What extent can I trust?

Anikadm's profile photo
Anikadm
03/20/2016 8:39 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I don't know what the "control solution" parameter for free.What I can tell you is that there will always be differences between one meter and another in blood.In fact there are if you click on different fingers.Differences of 10-15% in blood among meters are normal, in my view.

And 10-15% dieferences between blood and free (interstitial) are also normal due to the delay between blood and interstitial fluid.The difference in free 166 and blood 132 is perhaps too much, maybe I was going down quickly and how free is going late for why it measures higher ... ???If you follow the problem, call ABBOTT client.

albertot's profile photo
albertot
03/20/2016 12:12 p.m.

Hello good,
Sometimes the measurements vary, especially if you are having a rapid climb or decrease in glucose.When it is more accurate, it is usually 15 minutes after capillary measurement, luckily in my sensors (for now) the variation has been very small and especially the first 2 days.
All the best

lemurdiabético's profile photo
lemurdiabético
03/22/2016 11:31 a.m.

From my experience with the free I have also realized that the mobile Liapp application is much faster to calculate the algorithm and the trend that the official ABBOTT reader .. example, today I wake up in 56 and take 2 sugar beforeBreakfast, well I wait 10-12 minutes, the official reader continues to set me 56 stable and the LIAPP is already marking 65 ascending arrow;I await another 5 minutes the reader is still in 56 stable and the Liapp 85 ascending arrow and it has already happened to me several times more that you know that the glucose is going down and the reader puts you stable and the LIAPP descending arrows ... in case someoneIt serves as a reference .. waiting for the official application of Abbott LibreLink and improves the reader ...

All the best

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
03/22/2016 1:19 p.m.

Greetings !
A few days ago I am premiering the free and today I decided to try the Liapp app, which has been my surprise that how much the application has given the first reading, the official reader passed through the sensor and ... suddenly "there is noSensor "!!!!!And then "his sensor doesn't work" joooooooder ... it's the first and I have shit it!The fact is that I tried the app in my wife's mobile since I have iPhone ... and now it turns out that I will have to be anchored to it until it expires ... Does anyone else happen to him?

PabloRasco's profile photo
PabloRasco
03/25/2016 10:59 p.m.

Claims to them, I imagine Abbott that they would be sent to you another, I had problems with my first two sensors .... one came out that there was no active sensor and another took off the second day, and without problems they replaced me, something elseNo but they have good customer service.

And the last thing is that my last sensor is milk, I am always with 50, and I without symptoms of Bajon in your post, we are going wrong, they have told me that it is normal ..... Anyway, it is theFirst that it goes that bad ..... but they will send me a saline solution to calibrate the reader, to see if it will be the problem of that, because I have turned off a month.

I am happy, because they take care without problems when something happens, and it is not entirely expensive, that yes, I have a sensor every 15 days.

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
03/28/2016 12:03 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.