A good endocrine in Barcelona

Roddy Calo's profile photo   02/18/2017 8:16 a.m.

Hello, I am looking for a good endocrine in Barcelona for my 81 -year -old father, type 2 diabetes, until recently well controlled, for a few months with nocturnal hypoglycemia of entering a coma and glucose of more than 300 during the day.We want Dexcom to get a familiar endocrine with the subject.Thank you all, I have learned more in this forum in a few days than with my father's doctors in years.

Roddy Calo's profile photo
Roddy Calo
02/18/2017 8:16 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good morning @"Roddy Calo", (@fer, I don't know if this information can be hung here).My previous Endo retired and recommended the medical sgtes;Ignasi Castell Fuste, Cristina Claret Torents, Apollonia Gabriela García Patterson, Guillem Cuatrecasas Cambra, Alberto Goday Arno, Emilio Ortega Martínez de Victoria and Gloria Beatriz Aranda Velázquez.If you need anyone's address/phone, you send me a private.To get the Dexcom you do not need medical intervention, call Novolab and send him by mail.Although to interpret the meter information yes, better one that knows it.Greetings.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
02/18/2017 11:08 a.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

I do not see inconvenience, if someone sees it, to say it ... I take advantage and confirm that I know several of the doctors on the list, it is a good recommendation.

fer's profile photo
fer
02/18/2017 11:31 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

If you give with a good one I would appreciate it, because it goes blankets for the province of Barcelona ... apart from the fact that, for example I went to a private visit to the Hospital Clínic (which cost me a paste) to tell me the DRIn question that who had to take me was my assigned endocrine.I don't think I caught that if I went to this it is because I was not satisfied with the other XD

FernandoGR's profile photo
FernandoGR
02/18/2017 3:05 p.m.

Thank you so much!I see that you have the Dexcom.Does your endocrine know it well?Which one of them is?I don't know any and I don't know which one can help my father more.

Roddy Calo
02/19/2017 12:24 a.m.

Good night Roddy!Dr. Cautrecasas takes me and I am delighted not, the following!Apart from an excellent professional, it has a very close and human treatment, it is greatly involved in patient care.I recommend it with your eyes closed!

Belen82's profile photo
Belen82
02/19/2017 11:02 p.m.

Thank you all!I'm going to look for this, I hope I accept private patients, my father has no mutual.

Roddy Calo
02/19/2017 11:25 p.m.

I have good experience with Dr. Antonio Mas.Since I came to live in Barcelona, ​​he takes control and everything is perfect.They also have nutritionists and a psychologist in the team.The nutritionists also very well and from the psychologist I have no experience with her ... you have more information at Link

jojuevaz's profile photo
jojuevaz
07/08/2017 6:20 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.