{'en': '55% Dto.In the online course "Take control of diabetes"', 'es': '55% Dto. en el Curso Online "TOMA EL CONTROL DE LA DIABETES"'} Image

55% Dto.In the online course "Take control of diabetes"

fer's profile photo   02/18/2017 7:25 p.m.

The Dialibre Clinic offers a 55% discount on the online course "Take control of diabetes" to all people who use the forum discount code while the promotion lasts.

Discount coupon code: 4HVDXAABRD

You can see more information about the course here: access to the information of the information of the information of the information of theCourse

fer's profile photo
fer
02/18/2017 7:25 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

I don't know how the course will be, but the price is brutal (discount included).

ROAR's profile photo
ROAR
02/20/2017 2 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Roar the course I don't know, but Patricia Enes (the director of the Free Dia Clinic), will possibly be the best in diabetes that we have right now.If you are interested, go to the clinic's website and have a very interesting hypoglycemia course and that is gratutio

albertot's profile photo
albertot
02/22/2017 2:22 p.m.

Thank you :-)

ROAR's profile photo
ROAR
02/22/2017 3:19 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

It's this! Here I leave you the link.;)

Link

fer's profile photo
fer
02/22/2017 3:30 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.