Radical change in glycemia

mariah14's profile photo   02/20/2017 6:17 p.m.

Hello:
I should be happy ... but at the same time I am worried because she did not find an explanation to what happens to my daughter ... It has gone from being a roller coaster (as soon as 250 as 60) with large peaks especially at breakfastAnd at night from 12 to be from last week at risk of constant hypo and although it has any climb but not so radical and immediately we put some insulin the paste the downturn.The hypos costs us more to overcome it ...
I do not know if it will be x the improvement of time because we have not changed anything either is sick or anything ...
Today both lantus and quickly go
Something similar happened to someone?

mariah14's profile photo
mariah14
02/20/2017 6:17 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@"Mariah14" What you say blocks me with changes in physical activity, it may be that I am exercising?, it also happens to me when there is a change in time, summer and winter are phases of lack of control in my case ...

fer's profile photo
fer
02/20/2017 6:26 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

@Fer Activity The usual ...
I lean more about time (for looking for an explanation) but let's go tp is that it makes 30 degrees ... but if it is true from A it was bad in January the rise lantus 1 unit and it already stayed like this ...And maybe now if what is too because your body assimilates it more insulin
Anyway ... this is uncontrollable, inexplicable and I think until I dominate it for many years

mariah14's profile photo
mariah14
02/20/2017 6:31 p.m.

Well @"Mariah14", and in case it serves you as comfort, we have been like you.My daughter during the week was difficult to control, we blamed it on class nerves.After much adjusting we got a few days or so good, because it was to arrive on Sunday (this, the previous one), and be all day touching the hypo, and taking continuously sips of juice to avoid hypo, it was an exhausting day,I only find explanation that his brain needed more glucose, he took exam on Monday and had to do three jobs.The previous Wednesday, he had to take three glucose in class, in one hour, to avoid the hypo, and his comeback stayed in 130. And commenting with more people, my daughter was not the only one that was happening to her, even someHe had to go to the emergency room because there was no way to trace.We were blaming the moon ..... hehehe.
We lower a slow unit and endure a few days, because now we have had to rise again.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
02/20/2017 6:42 p.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Thanks @rociolinares the truth is that this is to go crazy with auction ....

mariah14's profile photo
mariah14
02/20/2017 6:56 p.m.

Sometimes that happens, especially while they grow.The important thing is to continue controlling and adjusting. With that the glycosilada is maintained.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/21/2017 10:05 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Thanks @regina that same told me yesterday a nutritionist friend who could be a growth peak and just yesterday was no longer so low ...

mariah14's profile photo
mariah14
02/22/2017 7:56 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.