DEXCOM G4 health alert

RocioLlinares's profile photo   03/21/2016 2:24 p.m.

@Gala the vibration we only notice it if it is on a table or something, otherwise she realizes but I do not.

Con_Q_de_quimica's profile photo
Con_Q_de_quimica
04/11/2016 5:02 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Con_q_de_quimica because mine rumbles that pleasure, I already tell you that I am working and look at me as, what does it sound?Because it is heard ..
You called Novalab or was X the page

Gala's profile photo
Gala
04/11/2016 5:09 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

@Gala went on the page, it took a little more than a week to call me.

Con_Q_de_quimica
04/11/2016 5:11 p.m.

But the Novalab called you, no dexcom, right?

Gala's profile photo
Gala
04/11/2016 5:32 p.m.

@Gala effectively, they called me from Novalab

Con_Q_de_quimica
04/11/2016 5:47 p.m.

I am filling the form, where can you return the receiver, what do you refer to?What if you have a sensor or what?I will almost call you directly and will end before ... grace @con_q_de_quimica, how long did it take you to return you?

Gala's profile photo
Gala
04/11/2016 5:52 p.m.

Last week I received a Certified Novalab letter, I informed me about the problem and that I have a receiver that is from the problematic models, from here a 10 for the post -sales service of Novalab, they have really surprised me.

I have observed several failures in the beep, so I will contact them to see how it can be fixed, I will inform you of the advances!;)

fer's profile photo
fer
04/11/2016 5:52 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

@Fer you can tell something that happens to yours to see if it resembles what happens to this, because this gives me the feeling that the high one also fails, because with the uproar that rides mine and lobad that I sleep and do not find out that it sounds or turns off as you sleep, I am very surprised

Gala's profile photo
Gala
04/11/2016 5:57 p.m.

@Fer The certified letter will surely be because before the health alert the Ministry will ask you to prove to have notified those who have the potentially defective receptors.@Gala after the form took a little more than a week, but the previous occasion when we had to ask for a change from the receiver the next day came the new.If you can return it, it will refer to what you say, that if when the new one comes you can give the Messenger the old man.

Con_Q_de_quimica
04/11/2016 5:58 p.m.

Ok, well I can be given without problems, starting the sensor with the receiver that send you and is already
So that I have to put, yes or what isn't it?

Gala's profile photo
Gala
04/11/2016 6:01 p.m.

Do not let you move to those who do not do well, having Dexcom is important and that their alarms are very sure is essential.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
04/12/2016 8:51 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.