Expecting...

Nyme's profile photo   04/14/2016 5:36 p.m.

Good afternoon, I introduce myself, I am a girl (I feel very young: \ "& GT;), 31 and I have started in this diabetes just a month ago, they detected it in a routine company analysis, 127 on an empty stomach, fasting,They repeated it to me and 142 ... I could not believe it, in November I had normal analyzes, and I have never had symptoms, according to my endocrine it seems type 1 for my constitution, I am waiting for the result of the antibodies, for the moment IHe has sent fast insulin 1o 2 or according to hydrates and 1u of basal at night.
My peptide results is D 1.89, so I still produce insulin, it hits me more a straight type but I may have detected it so soon that I have not given time to lower.
I don't know what you think, maybe it's the honeymoon?
Well, after the parrafada I just wanted to say greeted to all

Nyme's profile photo
Nyme
04/14/2016 5:36 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello !I am also Lada for 8 months.7 years I take medications because I was diagnosed type 2 and zaz!

CJDA's profile photo
CJDA
04/14/2016 5:46 p.m.

Hello! 7 years, my mother, so the pancreas still endured for a long time.
Now are you insulin?

Nyme's profile photo
Nyme
04/14/2016 5:52 p.m.

@nyme good as I always say the group, but I would have preferred to meet with some reeds.You know what you need a question and also to tell us your experiences.Our life is continuous struggle with our diabetes, and if we fall we have to lift ourselves with more force.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
04/16/2016 5:19 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Good @jconegar! Thank you very much for the welcome!I would have preferred to meet with some reeds or some vinitos hehehe, but that we are going to do, I go to days, some in which I feel that I can with this and much more, and others in which I come a little down and I think thatIf I have not had quite a lot (I've been quite bad for a few months with other TB issues) ... Anyway, that life is very short and you have to be positive ... so thank you very much!

Nyme's profile photo
Nyme
04/16/2016 6:27 p.m.

They are doing me study of Modly, with 32 years I was diagnosed and they were going to put insulin but my nurse spoke with my doctor and decided to do more tests.One year my values ​​were abnormally high but the glucose to the limit and they did not tell me to repeat evidence but that analytical I did it by the private and the following year they already diagnosed me.And my equal values, around 145 on an empty stomach.The c peptide in an analytics had it in 1.24

Nila's profile photo
Nila
04/16/2016 8:49 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

It is that it is a fuss, my endocrine is convinced that it is type 1, and as I want to get pregnant we have started directly with the insulin still without knowing if it is type 1 or 2, which does not seem bad to me to go practicing and I cannotget pregnant to clarify diagnosis.
You are more stable in type 2? I have the hemoglobin in 5.6 xq I think it is that I have had to start being as who says two days

Nyme's profile photo
Nyme
04/16/2016 9:10 p.m.

Hemoglobin if I have it taller, 6.5 I think I had it in the first.Or 6.1 I don't remember well, now 6.1 sure.He also had cholesterol and triglycerides and that makes them think that it is 2 even overweight, it was in normal weight.But dieting them down to normal values ​​and already eating everything again I have them well and they have not uploaded to me, I lower them in 3 months.

Then they doubt between 2 and Modly, my mother also appeared more or less with my age like that, spent many years without medication and only controlled with diet and exercise.

I believe that mine is prediabetes or already fiercely type 2, but they hesitate between that and Mody and here we are with tests ... finally in May I have an appointment with the geneticist and to see if this time for September there are the results that in MarchI had an appointment with the endocrine to give me and in the end nothing.

Nila's profile photo
Nila
04/16/2016 9:48 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3

@nyme lots of really encourage.Our head is a computer 24 hours a day with diabetes.Much encouragement in all the senses, when the fat man touches us with the series of this tenth of lottery that we have not bought there is always something else by default.But always think of an illusion in a challenge you have, do not stop fighting, and think about that beautiful little or small that you will have little by little.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
04/16/2016 10:32 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

If I am three and quickly.It has been a great change.The only thing I can suggest is that since I was diagnosed with Diabetes Camino and now I do yoga.Do some exercise and take care of the diet.My pancreas surrendered no ...

CJDA's profile photo
CJDA
04/17/2016 5:20 a.m.

@Nila and do you have some treatment? Or directly with diet and exercise do you have it controlled? I have had the limit cholesterol since I was a child, the triglycerides did not, tb x that doubted tb in type two, but the endocrine doubts less than me:|
@Cjda I now exercise every day even if it is half an hour and I take more care of the diet, but I am realistic and I know that this is a background and I prefer to make changes that I can keep a lifetime, that is, healthy habits ..As you say, you don't have to surrender.
@jconegar thank you very much for the spirits, I try, think positive and that everything will go well, then I think about everything that can go wrong ... and so I am hehehe

Nyme's profile photo
Nyme
04/17/2016 3:19 p.m.

Good afternoon and welcome !!!!
As Jorge says he would have preferred to meet anywhere else, but it is a disease that nobody chooses and touches you without further ado.In my view, I would say that you are in a honeymoon phase, debut a few years ago and began very similar, with 30 years to be more accurate.
The main thing is to maintain your pancreatic reserves everything you can, a good diet, physical exercise and knowledge of your illness are the fundamental pillars.
As for the spirits, what can I tell you?That you throw forward, that here you have us all eager to help you and surely you have thousands of illusions and dreams that you must fulfill.
Many kisses.

Chimo's profile photo
Chimo
04/17/2016 9:15 p.m.

Diabetes tipo 1. HG 7,3. Abril de 2016 Bomba Minimed 640G

@Chimo that attempts, good food, exercise and not being afraid of insulin to try to endure the pancreas as well as possible.
Tb I know that if I have pregnant the controls will be even more difficult and I prefer to try to train now that no one depends on me;)
And thank you very much for everyone, you are great support

Nyme's profile photo
Nyme
04/17/2016 9:24 p.m.

@Nyme now diet and exercise, my mother was like this for many years.But now I am more uncontrolled, unemployment has me all day thinking about food and always hungry and peak to undone, at most ... I have to control more.The exercise, every day I walk about 6km, sometimes less, but if I feel like it and I can do so.

It seems that soon I am incorporated into work, to see if keeping the head busy I feel like eating less hahaha

It happens to me as to you, in a time I would like to get pregnant, I have worried the subject, because at that time I have been told that I will have to have insulin, I am worried about everything that can have that theme, worse good, worse,There is still a minimum of a year, I hope that by then they already name my diabetes and know how to act with it at 100%

Nila's profile photo
Nila
04/17/2016 11:02 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3

Welcome!They also detected it at 30 and they told me directly type 1. 11 years ago of that and I do not sound at all what you say about the c peptide, what rare things hehe, luck that everything is evolving and studying more and studying more andfurther.I remember that they told me that type 1 was given for young people until 30 and I just had them fulfilled and I asked them several times if they were sure, but they had no doubt, they entered me with more than 400 ;;) Although II found great.I would have loved to have found this forum at that time not to feel so alone in these thousand daily questions that will now come out.So your calm, asks what you need to all try to answer with everyone's experience.

valky's profile photo
valky
04/17/2016 11:58 p.m.

DM1 Debut diciembre 2004.

@Nila you will see that with the work you begin to normalize the meals, there are more difficult times, that is inevitable, so I said to be realistic and know that there will be days when I want to take a break ... and not feelFatal x it, if not as what it is, a struggle in which you only win if you are constant. And the pregnancy sure that you will already be diagnosed by then and you will be able to have your action plan to bring the healthiest babyof the world :)>-
@valky thank you very much. When you start in this diabetes everything is a boom of information, a thousand doubts, but well, little by little. It is that I have debuted with 127, and my values ​​of time are not horrible without insulin, from thereMy honey or lada moon or whatever, and d there the doubts of which I am, but deepmore "normal" values ​​always possible without making hypos, because then I will appreciate it

Nyme's profile photo
Nyme
04/18/2016 4:18 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.