{'en': 'Post Instagram', 'es': 'Post Instagram'} Image

Post Instagram

Marcos_J_M's profile photo   02/20/2017 11:23 p.m.

Good guys!How are you?
Well nothing, that a while ago I uploaded a post to Instagram and the truth is that it had a lot of acceptance.
I leave you here
Link

Murkle_wallace:

From me I learned, that every small detail counts.8 injections a day sound hard ... and more if you have been doing it 13 years ... yes, around 38000 injections ... 50,000 analysis, comings and goings, up and down ... and that is that this is the leastworries.

Microgots that keep me alive.Substance for which I live, and for which I could die.

Everything is chaos, but everything makes sense, and when you are on the tightrope, you appreciate every day, every minute, every moment, each training, each exit to the cinema, every discussion, every goal you achieve, every doubt, every doubt, eachstar you can contemplate.

There are no fights.You are always willing and you understand that life is going ... I learned to get up every day and propose to know more about everything, and feel useless doing something.

From me I learned that what really matters is what really matters.

From me I learned a lot.

Blessed fortune of mine, who has a partner for life, who teaches me step by step.

And I know so much ... And I know so little ...

Cecile_laporemora: Nothing describes diabetes better than this post! I loved it.
MURKLE_WALACE: Thank you ... only among us we can understand ourselves :)
Nanapons: As is !!!
Martablose3: We can with this and more !!!Within a few years we will laugh at the Bolis ..!:) :) :)
Murkle_wallace: I hope @martableles3 ... hopefully
Jayy.Moon: Applause
Rha__ul: Applause
Diabetesenforma: I love you have defined it wonderfully that it is hard but luckily there is the worst insulin it would be nothing ...
MURKLE_WALACE: @Diabetesenforma Totally a girl ... We live in a dream ... At least this is my life.It is a continuous second chance to be happy: D: D: D

Marcos_J_M's profile photo
Marcos_J_M
02/20/2017 11:23 p.m.

Marcos - 26 años - Debut a los 14
Sevilla - HbA1c 5.5

Very good.It reflects very well our day to day and the desire to live what we have, how much we appreciate the achievements we are getting.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/21/2017 2:33 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@"Marcos_J_M" I would care if I copy it here? I liked it too!;)

fer's profile photo
fer
02/21/2017 2:50 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

I loved it !!!!Thank you very much for teaching us this disease from your daily struggle and your victories.
My daughter wanted to celebrate her first anniversary of the debut, we go for the second, in her day I did not understand her motives, but think how you, Marcos, who can continue to enjoy life, her family, of her friends ....And that every day, every injection, every good control, is a victory and a reason for being satisfied.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
02/21/2017 3:29 p.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

@"Fer" You are at your home haha.For me an honor

Marcos_J_M's profile photo
Marcos_J_M
02/21/2017 6:58 p.m.

Marcos - 26 años - Debut a los 14
Sevilla - HbA1c 5.5

Well, what is said, here I put it up!;)

fer's profile photo
fer
02/21/2017 7:39 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.